1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Unofficial DeAngelo Williams thread

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GakkofNorway, Dec 7, 2005.

1. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    right now i'm leaning toward AJ hawk (or if PENN STATE's paul posluszny comes out...then him), our running defense looked good tonight because we faced detroit's awesome tandem of artrose pinner and...the other guy(?)...idk where robert thomas was, but we can count on diggs to get hurt at least half of the games in any given season...poppinga is a situational edge rusher/special teamer...paris lenon didn't impress me at all...i think LB or DT is where we should go in april

2. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, Samkon has made me a believer. There were times tonight when I thought that Ahman Green was running the football. He looked like a veteran out there, I was blown away by the cuts he was making and his overall running style.

This guy is a physical specimen. He is big, but yet he still has good speed. (He ran a 4.4 40 yard dash). Give him one good offseason to work out the kinks and he will live up to that "Nigerian Nightmare II" nickname. He has a great coach to teach him too. (Edgar Bennett)