University of Wisconsin Football History

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hey, maybe somebody can help me out.

My grandfather always talked about how he played linebacker for the University of Wisconsin back before the Great Depression. After that he had to drop out of college and go to work.

I've been looking for a website that has any of the roster information for that time. I do recall him saying he was all-state as well. Does anybody know where you could find that kind of information online, or it is something buried in a filing cabinet under Camp Randall Stadium somewhere?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, maybe somebody can help me out.

My grandfather always talked about how he played linbebacker for the University of Wisconsin back before the Great Depression. After that he had to drop out of college and go to work.

I've been looking for a website that has any of the roster information for that time. I do recall him saying he was all-state as well. Does anybody know where you could find that kind of information online, or it is something buried in a filing cabinet under Camp Randall Stadium somewhere?

I tried to find info from 1996 and i had issues, so WW1 or WW2? that has to be buried. I guess your best bet is call the U

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I tried to find info from 1996 and i had issues, so WW1 or WW2? that has to be buried. I guess your best bet is call the U

Well, it's not that important. I mean, what could they tell me, "yeah he played" (unless gramps was lying I know that already). Eh, would have been cool see something in black and white. Not a big deal I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts