1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Union house of ill repute

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by OldSchoolFan, Mar 7, 2011.

1. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    At the recent NFL labor relation meetings, a story has leaked out about some after hours shenanigans.

One of the negotiators from the union side wanted to visit one of the local houses of ill repute, but was determined to find a house that was unionized. After all, he needs to support unions of all types, right?

So this guy walks into each establishment and meets the madam and recites this little speech.
    "Good evening ma'am, I am a Union man, negotiating on behalf of the union, and because of this, I will only do business in a house that employs union workers. Is this a "Union House"?

Needless to say, he was having very little luck finding a union house of ill repute....

FINALLY, after visiting 14 houses, he says his little speech and was thrilled when the madam replied " Yes, this IS a union house...all of the girls here are union members, and we applaud your efforts to find us. Welcome, I assure you that you will have a wonderful time..."

So this gentleman starts eyeing the gals available that evening...no, too short, too big, too chubby...finally he spots her...around 21, 22...red hair, green eyes, a body to die for...

He says to the madam..."That girl on the end there, that young, beautiful woman, I would like to spend some time with her!"

The madam takes a look and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I am afraid you will have to take Lillian over there". She points to an old granny gal who is sitting in a rocking chair knitting some mittens.

The guy takes a look and says " Whhhaaaat? Her? Why do I have to take her??!!!"

The madam says...." Well this is a union house....and Lillian has seniority...."

da da chhhhh