Uniforms??

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
shock THE GREEN & GOLD HAS SERVED OVER A HALF A CENTURY OF PACKER TEAMS. LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE! The next dumbkopf that suggests a change gets a free tar and feathers ride outta town. Boy! How to arouse the faithful, eh?
Chi you just used:

Dumbkopf - German word
Eh - overused Canadian word

How close are you to the border, and are the brats and sauerkraut good this time of year?

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until Lombardi came, the uni's were gold and bluish.

Personally, I like the 'GB' logo that Lombardi used on his practice cap.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yah! Wohl mein Herr und mit Leinenkugel the homemade Brats go down very easily especially while Musky fishing the Big Chip and listening to the pack ram the Queens in the OOOH!.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
Yah! Wohl mein Herr und mit Leinenkugel the homemade Brats go down very easily especially while Musky fishing the Big Chip and listening to the pack ram the Queens in the OOOH!.

Sweet, Mrs. DakotaT torched my last round of Brats on the grill. Only got to save 1 of 6. I only learned a few German cuss words growing up!

North Dakotans envy Wisconsinites and Minnesotans for the lakes you enjoy, but the mosquito thing you can keep!

Oh, almost forgot, Green Bay should never change their colors or helmets.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:

Sorry OT

WOW chibiabos. Muskies! Leinies! Brats!(Sometimes we throw the walleye fillets in the Hot onion, beer and smoked brats bath.)

I've fished a lot of them waters(Holcombe, Flambeau, Leech & winnibigosh & Cass in MN. kinkaid down here and shelbyville. goin to Big sissabagma this year!

Sorry, PM me chibiabos , if ya got any info on the lake or to bs. Has any one else been there? sorry to get off topic, gang, thanks

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to agree with you guys. I was so pissed they messed with the Vikes unis. Traditional teams are in the minority now and have a classic look. I don't particularly like your uniforms but you would have to be crazy to mess with tradition.

Minnesota's uniform did not change that much but they don't have that classic feel like they once did. I for one am very disappointed that they felt they had to change the uniforms to change the image. Sad because of all the changes in uniforms over the years the only two that are even a little better would be the Rams and not much by the way and the Bucs. The Bucs change I liked but I am old fashioned I guess because even though they looked better, I would have liked them to have kept their old unis.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts