Unacceptable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the next category is for the most negative poster on the Packer Fan Forum. The nominees are realpackerbacker and packerbob. May I have the envelope please. And the winner is.

realpackerbacker

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Thats just stupid, you said what has Aaron done recently? WTF he's played his *** off. The game was lost because of penalties THATS THAT. Not because MM didn't let them score and give Rogers a chance. Not because Jackson and Kuhn werent able to run effectively. We could have rushed for 200+ yards and as long as those penalties occurred we would have lost. Its obvious your statements are coming from Monday Nights game, but what about the game against one of the hottest teams right now, Philly. Its a bad loss we could have won but we didn't. Dont act like our team lost something. We STILL got this. 2-1 about tto be 3-1 when we stomp the Lions.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the next category is for the most negative poster on the Packer Fan Forum. The nominees are realpackerbacker and packerbob. May I have the envelope please. And the winner is.

realpackerbacker

Ladies and Gentlemen realpackerbacker could not be with us this evening. Accepting the award on his behalf is moderator longtimefan

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen realpackerbacker could not be with us this evening. Accepting the award on his behalf is moderator longtimefan

You are funny!!!! Lmao! You may be negative from time to time, but at least you are funnies!!! :haha:

Agreed on realpackerbacker too! Should be called unrealpackerbacker!

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To longtimefan I say this...who's fault is that that Aaron sat on his butt for 3 years while Brett only sat for what the first 18 or 19 starts. Fact remains...Brett won his superbowl in his 6th year in the league, this is Aaron's sixth year...it's put up or shut up time...I'm betting he'll shut up.

Packerbob if you spent half as much time watching Packer games and learning team history as you do watching awards shows...and probably the teen choice awards by your attitude, you'd know that there is a LARGE element of truth in everything I say.

Packman Chant you got about 1/3 of what caused the loss to Chicago...33.3333333 (You got the point)% is a failing grade at any level of school, and you sir are a failing packer fan.

Kitten I'm guess I was a fan before you were even born, and as well as most that post on this board, not only that, but I LEARNED on my own TEAM HISTORY...I could throw questions at you that none of you know the answer to...does that mean I question your love or loyalty to the Packers? NO...yet you do it to me, because I voice an unpopular opinion.

The biggest fact to remember is this for all of you...Brett had ONE losing season as a starter in GB, hell one in his career so far. Aaron has had one so far as well...but has only been starting as long time fan likes to point out since Aaron WON'T win the big one this year "3 years". Of course if Aaron lives up to form...he'll have his second losing season this year.

Do I hate Aaron simply because he replaced Favre? Nope. I hate him cause he's a choke artist and has been since college. If it was Matt Flynn, or Harrell replacing Favre, I'd be ok and I know this...why? They WIN big games...The California Kid hasn't and doesn't. Hell I might be able to even live with TJ Rubley if McCarthy was smart enough to NOT teach him what the audibles were...ok maybe not, but the point is...ANYONE but Rodgers I'd be ok.

So PackersRS...is MY bet accepted?

Long story short...PACKER NATION...YOUR BOY DOESN'T MEASURE UP, AND NEVER WILL!

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To longtimefan I say this...who's fault is that that Aaron sat on his butt for 3 years while Brett only sat for what the first 18 or 19 starts. Fact remains...Brett won his superbowl in his 6th year in the league, this is Aaron's sixth year...it's put up or shut up time...I'm betting he'll shut up.

Packerbob if you spent half as much time watching Packer games and learning team history as you do watching awards shows...and probably the teen choice awards by your attitude, you'd know that there is a LARGE element of truth in everything I say.

Packman Chant you got about 1/3 of what caused the loss to Chicago...33.3333333 (You got the point)% is a failing grade at any level of school, and you sir are a failing packer fan.

Kitten I'm guess I was a fan before you were even born, and as well as most that post on this board, not only that, but I LEARNED on my own TEAM HISTORY...I could throw questions at you that none of you know the answer to...does that mean I question your love or loyalty to the Packers? NO...yet you do it to me, because I voice an unpopular opinion.

The biggest fact to remember is this for all of you...Brett had ONE losing season as a starter in GB, hell one in his career so far. Aaron has had one so far as well...but has only been starting as long time fan likes to point out since Aaron WON'T win the big one this year "3 years". Of course if Aaron lives up to form...he'll have his second losing season this year.

Do I hate Aaron simply because he replaced Favre? Nope. I hate him cause he's a choke artist and has been since college. If it was Matt Flynn, or Harrell replacing Favre, I'd be ok and I know this...why? They WIN big games...The California Kid hasn't and doesn't. Hell I might be able to even live with TJ Rubley if McCarthy was smart enough to NOT teach him what the audibles were...ok maybe not, but the point is...ANYONE but Rodgers I'd be ok.

Wow! Who pi$$ed in your cornflakes this morning? I thought I was the hardass negative dude around here but after reading your posts I realize I'm just a novice. I have a long ways to go before I can achieve your greatness. I admit it, I'm just not in your league. With you around there won't be anybody left to hate on me. What am I going to do?

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Who pi$$ed in your cornflakes this morning? I thought I was the hardass negative dude around here but after reading your posts I realize I'm just a novice. I have a long ways to go before I can achieve your greatness. I admit it, I'm just not in your league. With you around there won't be anybody left to hate on me. What am I going to do?

Oh, I forgot to ask. Is there anything I can do to step up my game? Right now I'm currently reading "How to pi$$ off Packer fans for dummies" Any other good reads you can suggest?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

I bet if it was Favre who pi$$ed in his Cornflakes, this dude probably ate up the whole bowl.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Brett got lucky, he didnt beat out Magic, he won it by default in a sense..Point still remains Brett had almost 6 years of full experience starting to win the SB..How in the hell can you say Rodgers has the same experience??

People like you want Rodgers to be just as good as Brett was, but wont give him the same time frame to get that good..

6 years starting, thats in 2013..Deal with it

There is alot of YOUR opinions, which for you is the truth

LEts see , how many TD and how many ints were wiped out because of a penalty? Then get back to us on that %

Why not tell us your age, then toss out those questions to stump us

Your the type that will say Rodgers lost a game but wont say he won a game..But will say Brett won a game, but never lost a game

Your so in tune on what a q/b is and who is good, why are you not in the NFL working for a team or something? Clearly you know lot more then the men that have been doing this for most of their adult lives

You were asked a bet by him 1st accept his ONLY bet and deal with it..Dont add a stipulation to accepting it, thats a cowards way

Of course he doesnt..He will never do the things Brett did...I dont expect him to be like that..Will he break any records of Bretts? Maybe some lesser ones but I am willing to bet he wont break the TD, or wins, simply that he wont be able to play 20 years

You know I for one wish I could put you on ignore, but I cant since I need to keep an eye on EVERYONE fan or troll..

But others can ignore you, which is what I suggest people do
, you do nothing but whine and stupid *** arguments that have no real back bone to them

I have a feeling you wont show your face ever again when the Pack make the playoffs

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK Cardsmc25 you need to be set straight on something. You need to start reading original posts otherwise stop dogpiling. I did nail Slocum to the wall by saying the special teams was gutted twice.

Onto this bet...if I take your bet you take mine. Mine is this. WHEN Aaron Rodgers fails to produce a Superbowl win in THIS his 6th year in the league, like Brett Favre did, YOU have to come on this board and tell the TRUTH about ALL of Aaron's short comings, ALL of them not the shortcomings you and all others see.

So I ask YOU loudmouth...do we have bets? Or don't you have faith in your QB?
You're so scared of my bet, aren't you???

And who the hell is comparing? You said this team isn't gonna make the playoffs.

Now you're backtracking to SB?

I've waisted too much time talking to you. When you grow a spine you come back, you big coward.

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Security, someone please call security! We may have been infiltrated by a troll.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right...Brett did get lucky that Winters got Majikowski sacked against Cincinnati in '92. I GIVE YOU that. BUT if Brett was as terrible as you guys say he was Magic would've been back started within 4 weeks, not jettisoned to I believe Indianapolis at the end of the year, or was his first stop Detroit...THAT part I don't remember and admit it. Fact remains...less than 20 games into Bretts PRO CAREER he was a starter...and in his 6th year in the league he was the superbowl winning QB. Something Aaron Rodgers won't do.

My age is 33, I've watched the Pack since the '81 season, but the one BIG question I can nail all of you on dates back to the 50's...any takers?

The fact is...I judge a QB based on wins and losses as well as what they do late in games...that is where Rodgers tanks...when he HAS to win a game....he chokes. Take off the blinders. Anybody who doesn't have a crush on A-rodg sees this.

I said I would take the bit...if the person offering the bet would take mine...a bet that I put on another post months back before you guys pinked me...remember that? Obviously not, you only remember what you want to, Brett threw the game losing INT in the NFC championship in '08...Aaron is 3-1...but you don't remember the fact that I wanted to make that bet months ago, OR that Aaron lost the playoff game last year OR that Aaron BY HIMSELF lost the Tampa Bay game last year, I think the coward is the one who doesn't answer...not the one who does answer with an addendum. Would YOU longtimefan take the bet, or do you have no faith in your QB?

Come on...those of you who really think I'm wrong about Aaron Rodgers...who has enough faith in him to take my bet?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
My age is 33, I've watched the Pack since the '81 season, but the one BIG question I can nail all of you on dates back to the 50's...any takers?

Only 33? You are a youngster from my perspective. So, my math concludes that you started watching the Packers around age four. Good for you!
This was THE WORST performance by a Packer team since the Infante era...EASILY!

Lindy Infante was the head coach for the Packers from 1988-91. Again, my math reveals that you were aged 11 - 14 during this time. Considering that your memory of this time period was through the eyes of a young boy, any relative assessments that you make between now and then are likely no better than guesswork.

And to top it all, I think your "guess" is incorrect. My opinion, based upon watching the Packers as an adult during the Infante era, is that the Packer's worst performances lately are still superior to most of the games during Infante's tenure (maybe even including 1989's Cinderella 10-6 season). I was at ALL the home games during this time. It was sad. I recall games where the crowd would go absolutely nuts and cheer loudly... when we got a 1st down. Hell, it was the only thing we had to cheer about... Can you imagine that today? Imagine being held to zero points AT HOME? The horror!

In short, when the Packers have a bad game now, the fans are rightly disappointed. But, when the Packers played badly back in the 80's, it was expected and no big deal.

Finally, pretty please with sugar on top, can you kindly nail us on this amazing trivia from the '50s? It's the only thing that you have posted that interests me thus far.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
@ Realpackerback you seem like a lot of talk to i will keep it short. You seem like your trying to voice opinions and getting mad that I, and others don't agree with you. Your doing the same thing, Aaron Rogers is a great quarterback and for you to say hes doing nothing for the team...well i guess is bitterness I don't know. Anyhow you have a great day SIR...ohh your comment about failing school...stupid. Ok bye.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ Realpackerback you seem like a lot of talk to i will keep it short. You seem like your trying to voice opinions and getting mad that I, and others don't agree with you. Your doing the same thing, Aaron Rogers is a great quarterback and for you to say hes doing nothing for the team...well i guess is bitterness I don't know. Anyhow you have a great day SIR...ohh your comment about failing school...stupid. Ok bye.

I never said you failed school...I said you failed at being a Packer fan.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only 33? You are a youngster from my perspective. So, my math concludes that you started watching the Packers around age four. Good for you!

Lindy Infante was the head coach for the Packers from 1988-91. Again, my math reveals that you were aged 11 - 14 during this time. Considering that your memory of this time period was through the eyes of a young boy, any relative assessments that you make between now and then are likely no better than guesswork.

And to top it all, I think your "guess" is incorrect. My opinion, based upon watching the Packers as an adult during the Infante era, is that the Packer's worst performances lately are still superior to most of the games during Infante's tenure (maybe even including 1989's Cinderella 10-6 season). I was at ALL the home games during this time. It was sad. I recall games where the crowd would go absolutely nuts and cheer loudly... when we got a 1st down. Hell, it was the only thing we had to cheer about... Can you imagine that today? Imagine being held to zero points AT HOME? The horror!

In short, when the Packers have a bad game now, the fans are rightly disappointed. But, when the Packers played badly back in the 80's, it was expected and no big deal.

Finally, pretty please with sugar on top, can you kindly nail us on this amazing trivia from the '50s? It's the only thing that you have posted that interests me thus far.

Alright, you wanted to be nailed on the trivia question...I'll give you 2.

Question 1: What FORMER big name wrestling promoter/wrester was drafted by the Packers in the 50s...and before EVER playing one down of pre-season ball for GB was traded to Chicago, and would later become a major star in pro-wrestling getting his start nationally in the Chicago area? (And I openly mock the first person who says Afflis) He was a defensive back.

Question 2: How many Packer players have had involvement with Pro-Wrestling?

I'll give you guys until after the game sunday to get these answers

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question 1 needs to be amended: What FORMER big name wrestling promoter wrestler was drafted by the packers in the 40's...and before EVER playing one down of pre-season ball for GB was traded to Chicago and would later become a major start in pro-wrestling getting his start nationally in the chicago area? (And once again I mock anyone who says Afflis). The man was a DB.

Question 2 is fine and remains as is...unless some poor soul is brave enough to name all of them.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hulk hogan macho man the ultimate warrior the million dollar man xpac chyna sable the undertaker...i'm close right?.....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so an oddball fact of wrestling makes you a big packer fan?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
junk yard dog was linked to the packers,

as was steve mcmichael

reggie was too

thats off top of my head

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? This thread goes from this is a losing team, to this team won't win the SB, to former wrestlers that played for the Packers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts