Um. Excuse me. Do any coaches or staff still need to be fired?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ maybe it does

They beat Miami....whoop te doo
They beat the Jags .....who hasn't?
They beat Tenn. ......ok, they are average at best
They beat the Jets.....jets are a lightswitch team, meaning on/off week to week...mostly off.
They beat Denver, ok.....one team that was somewhat of a challenge

They lost to us.....clearly we are a different caliber than what they were used to playing. They got exposed to what they really are: A good team when Foster can run, but shut him down and put the game on shaubs back alone and he/they will fold up like a worn out lawn chair. Their D played like crap due to the fact that we countered JJ watt pretty effectively for the caliber player he is. The houston secondary is sub par as well.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
The Texans also lost Cushing last week to IR. That hurt their pass rush considerably.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Did any tolerance levels go up a few notches after tonight's win against the Texans?

No.. the same criticism applies until they prove that they can adjust to all facets of the game that the opposition applies to us. That is the biggest issue to date that I have with this staff, they are slow to adjust both in game and overall. We have the talent to win consistently, any time we are struggling at this point, I point more of the blame at the coaching staff than the talent. At least this season to date.

That is past James Campen.. still not sold that he should hold the keys to the offensive line. This is the best line we have had under him in terms of developed talent.. but he simply does a poor job overall getting talent ready to play.

Campen would be the one trigger I pull without hesitation.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No.. the same criticism applies until they prove that they can adjust to all facets of the game that the opposition applies to us. That is the biggest issue to date that I have with this staff, they are slow to adjust both in game and overall. We have the talent to win consistently, any time we are struggling at this point, I point more of the blame at the coaching staff than the talent. At least this season to date.

That is past James Campen.. still not sold that he should hold the keys to the offensive line. This is the best line we have had under him in terms of developed talent.. but he simply does a poor job overall getting talent ready to play.

Campen would be the one trigger I pull without hesitation.
I was wrong about Mike McCarthy in 2010.
I thought he was a bad coach and we wouldn't get to a SB with him and thought he should be fired.
All of us here are just armchair players and coaches with no inside info of the Packers offices.
We base our opinions, speculations and judgements from press conferences, rumors and what we see on the screens and in the sports pages.
Which isn't really a fair way to know anything about how the Packers run things.
Sure, maybe you have an expensive piece of paper claiming that you are a part owner of the Packers but does that even get you into a Lambeau office every day 9-5?
And how about putting deserved credit when it's due?
Even after wins fans still want so-and-so removed or fired.
Is it really that hard to write on here "This coach did a good job."
We will always give credit to the players (The O-Line did better) but never the coaches. Shame on most of you.
If I was wrong about MM in 2010 then there is a very good chance that some of you are wrong about the current coaches.
I hope (And you should to) that the Packers and staff will prove you wrong when they win a SB.
Getting rid of any coaches and to introduce someone new to the schemes right now would be a very bad idea.
Wait and see how this season plays out and then call for someone to be fired if the Packers don't make the playoffs.
Besides, it's not always the coaches fault.
It can be the players, the refs and even the other teams. The losing team might just simply get outplayed and there is nothing that even the best coach can do about that.
Whoever the most winningest coach is in any sport even he has losses to his name.
Probably even a few from underdog teams.

Members online

Latest posts