Ultimate PAcker fan

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow!!! Amazing he won the season tix ...AND the Guiness contest .... AND the title of the Ultimate fan!:tup:

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good for the guy. He seems real down to earth, humble, and appreciative .. wouldn't expect anything else from a Packers fan though. :tup:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his collection isnt even in the same league with some of the posters here (cough) gwh11 (cough)

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
his collection isnt even in the same league with some of the posters here (cough) gwh11 (cough)

Cough...IVO...Cough....IVO...Cough!!! I would say I do like the design of my basement better (bias) but his collection is killing mine... all that signed rare stuff... I will get there though... IVO, if you put all your stuff in my basement we could share the title. You down? LOL

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cough...IVO...Cough....IVO...Cough!!! I would say I do like the design of my basement better (bias) but his collection is killing mine... all that signed rare stuff... I will get there though... IVO, if you put all your stuff in my basement we could share the title. You down? LOL

Oh no ghw11 has the best collection. You have the best setup and best room. Love the basement man cant wait to see what you put in it next.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I got to check his collection out! Thanks for the props on the basement... I saw a fathead box come from UPS today... I hope Kelly got me the Charles Woodson I have been wanting!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got to check his collection out! Thanks for the props on the basement... I saw a fathead box come from UPS today... I hope Kelly got me the Charles Woodson I have been wanting!

Mine wouldnt stay on the wall. I destroyed it in a fit of rage. Hope yours works out better.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Yeah they didnt stick to well on my textured walls in the house in San Antonio but the walls here in this house are all smooth... havent had any issues!

I think I am going to trademark The Drew! :) I did like the overhead piece above his pool table... he should re-felt it with Packer felt though...

Members online

Latest posts