1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

UK Pack

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mason_in_the_uk, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Mason_in_the_uk

Mason_in_the_uk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, I am interested in joining Packers everywhere but there does not seem to be a UK branch. Does anyone know if one exists? If not are there any fellow limeys out there who would be interested in setting up?

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    Mason, have you ever run across a bozo by the cyber-name of UKCheeseheed? I've put a couple of cocktails back with this guy when he's been to Wisconsin (dress and all ;) ) ... He'd be a good one to hook up with..good man and a barrel of laughs.

3. Mason_in_the_uk

Mason_in_the_uk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks, I'll try to track him down. May PM him. I hope to get to Lambeau someday. I will be going to Vikings 49ers game at wembley next year. I have a quandry for whom to cheer. Seems wrong to cheer for either side so I may just don a cheese hat and heckle the officials.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Wildcatk23

Wildcatk23 Repeat?

Ratings:
    +15
    From eastern Kentucky here .

5. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I like this guy already....going to a game that the packers are not playing in and going to sport a cheesehead hat....Nice.

6. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    Ah... yeah... those wacky Brits. :laugh: My buddy walked into a back yard in Wausau for an annual drunken mess and found 10 guys standing there in dresses we bought at Goodwill on the way "up nort". He felt a little under dressed so he went and put his kilt on. Funnier than hell.