Uh Ohh... tables turning?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So lets see...You are on a packer site...The BF leds Vikis stunk it up on prime time...Brett "sort" of played his old style of just hoping to make something happen and just like years past he threw ints..Only this time there wasnt a D to step up and help him out, or a RB either..

And your SURPRISED that some fans here will GLOAT over this?

Then maybe you need to get out some more..

I am not trying to be a **** but I think you should expect that after EVER loss the Vikings have while Brett is there

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see FANS being excited that their team is doing well..I seen people say okay beat Dallas then we know how good you are..We did then the haters chime in, well Dallas didnt come to play..Then hear beat the Niners they do and hear same thing...

Then we are told beat the Ravens we did then we hear they missed two of their guys (but fail to mention 2 of our guys were out and a rookie 7th rounder in starting as well)

Is this Packer team GREAT I dont think so, could they end up that way? Maybe, highly unlikely but could happen...

This team I think is exactly what the record says...Better then average..I dont care who you play, when you get a 4 game win streak--that to me says thats a pretty good team...

FYI if your going to blast the Packers and say they suck.....Then dont rub it in how the Viks won 2 games vs us..You should have won...

But make no mistake about it, the Vik team was about 10 secs away from being 8-4 right now..Missed FG and a last sec pass from Brett to pull out wins..

BTW GB should thank the football gods that suggs and reed were out.
/quote]

Stop with the Reed and Suggs..We had injuries as well and Pickett ended up leaving in the game..

I didnt rub in the pack loss to the viks. Read my posts as I have said this was a good win for the pack, but I don't believe that it answers any questions about the team on a wide scale. But some here are aciting like that. I have also said in my posts that I don't know how good the top 4 teams in the league are right know in relation to each other becuse of the teams the have faced this year. All the top teams have not had a tough schedule this year and their records show it. This doesn't mean they are not good but, the question is how good? So I am not just picking on gb.

What makes my head spine is that after one Minn loss we now see all the threads about Favre failing down the strech and how the pack is so scary now. His ints that game are brought up, but nobody says anything about Rodgers beautiful over throw that resulted in an int. That was a bad throw and he threw that up fo grabs. If Favre had made that throw you know what would have been said. I jus tthink there is a lot of hypocrisy and over confidence after this week.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So lets see...You are on a packer site...The BF leds Vikis stunk it up on prime time...Brett "sort" of played his old style of just hoping to make something happen and just like years past he threw ints..Only this time there wasnt a D to step up and help him out, or a RB either..

And your SURPRISED that some fans here will GLOAT over this?

Then maybe you need to get out some more..

I am not trying to be a **** but I think you should expect that after EVER loss the Vikings have while Brett is there

No what I'm surprised is at the hypocrisy that people here are engaging in. I understand that people will gloat. But whats annoying is they have different rules for different teams/players as how they will crticize. Every fan is a homer to a degree, but what I'm seeing this week/year is taking it
to anew level.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What makes my head spine is that after one Minn loss we now see all the threads about Favre failing down the strech and how the pack is so scary now. His ints that game are brought up, but nobody says anything about Rodgers beautiful over throw that resulted in an int. That was a bad throw and he threw that up fo grabs. If Favre had made that throw you know what would have been said. I jus tthink there is a lot of hypocrisy and over confidence after this week.

Rodgers and the Packers won..that is why you dont hear about it

And where have you been?? There has been hypocrisy every since Brett was traded....I have pointed it out many times, and no one listens..And it happens from both side of the football, Rodger fans and Brett fans..

But honestly? It happens more on the Brett side...hell it happened ALL last year

It will keep happening until if and when Rodgers wins a MVP or a SB...But even then it wont be enough, as people will ALWAYS resent Rodgers no matter what and thats just sad....

Case in point look at the Giants game...People AT THE TIME really didnt say anything about the int, as it was a TEAM loss and to this day I say the the Packers not adjusting on Plax cost them the game....

Go to 08 Rodgers has 2 games I think he did very poorly in at the end and right away it was ALL his fault..RODGERS was 0-7 or what ever, cant win at the end...Well damn Brett didnt do it either vs the Giants, or vs Philly in the PLAYOFFS but it's taboo to bring it up..

I dont give a rats *** if he is a future HOF he gets same treatment Rodgers should get when they do same exact thing but some peopel just cant because he is BRETT FAVRE..

Every forum its the same thing..Get used to it..

Here we have Haus and Quint who I think are intelligent as hell and bring a lot of great facts and truths to everything, and I ENJOY discussing it all with them...

then you go to Jeff who is just a nuttjob....He is the type that bring down forums as he has on other sites that have banned him..

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know every site has this sort of thing, but I will point it out when it happens and will still be amazed when it does. Hypocrisy annoys the hell out of me no matter where it happens whether its politics or sports.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you dont belong to Bretts forum do ya?

You should join,be amazed at the level of pure hatred for Rodgers

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you dont belong to Bretts forum do ya?

You should join,be amazed at the level of pure hatred for Rodgers

I don't know if I would want that either as I don't know how rational the posters would be. I don't hate Rodgers, I just have a reserved judgement on him. Although I do believe that he will be a good qb, just how good is to be seen.

Members online

Latest posts