Uh.... Is there a point to this?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a reason on why adding a section just for Brett Farve talk? I havent noticed an increase of discussion to warrant an entire section about him.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
About every 3-4 months he does something to make the news. Upcoming is his return to Lambeau, his Packer and NFL HOF's inductions, his jersey retirement, and other points of media interest. Inevitibly the threads turn into the same rehashed arguements. Now, so I don't have to continuously skip them, I can move them here and keep them out of sight. Also if they are in their own forum, the option exists --BUT IS NOT YET USED -- to loosen the rules a tad bit.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea for the reasons Pappa San outlined.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, first of all it would be nice to spell his name correctly.

I was slighty tispsy when I made this thread. I assumed the person of the board spelt his name right. I just copied that.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
awesome! How many threads over the last 8 years got hijacked and descended into a favre debate? Now the only favre thread gets hijacked by a discussion of grammar. My opinion of humanity begins to heal.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I thought it was going to be some entry on why Brett's family actually spells their name incorrectly and it should be Farve. Instead I get a lesson on wheat which is cool because the history of food crops is an area that I have an interest in. Not enough of an interest to look for anything on my own mind you but I always appreciate little nuggets like this now and again. Thanks

Members online

Latest posts