UGH!!!!!!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate makeup calls.

That is all

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I really thought we caught a break with the ticky tack call that sent Middleton to the line for 3 and he tied it up. That last "foul" called on Giannis as Butler was heaving up a prayer, was just annoying as hell!

I really think the refs have gone overboard in "protecting the shooter". How many replays do we have to watch of a shooter not even being touched or interfered with and he hits the ground in a heap, trying to get a call? They need to clean that mess up. I blame Hardin.

Back to the game and the Bucks situation. The Bucks have looked to be outmatched by the Heat. The Heat have been effective at setting a 3 player wall on Giannis when he tries to drive (much like what the Raptors did last year) and Bud hasn't figured out what to do. Meanwhile the Bucks are playing poorly and turning the ball over way too many times for a team to expect to win a Championship. The Heat also are a Bucks match-up nightmare in that they have really good outside 3 point shooters and when the Bucks come out to try and stop them, it opens the lane up for some easy buckets. Bud and the Bucks really have their work cut out for them, I think if Miami wins the next game, the Bucks very likely will be swept in 4.

The Bucks really have not looked the same since weeks before the NBA season was temporarily stopped. I think they have looked even worse inside the Bubble at Disney World. They struggled against some pretty weak teams and seem to be coasting on "we are the best team in the NBA." Can't put my finger on what is wrong, just a few notable things:
  1. Bench isn't as good. DiVincenzo, Connaughton, Ersan and Robin Lopez haven't done much at all.
  2. Giannis getting into foul trouble and seems like he is playing with too much pressure to do it all on his own.
  3. Cold shooting by Middleton, Lopez and Bledsoe at times.
  4. Wes Matthews isn't a starting guard.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Remember when Atlanta had that powerful roster and got dumped? I'm feeling a little "deja vu all over again"

Members online