1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

UFC 82

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bozz_2006, Mar 1, 2008.

1. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    I can't watch it because I have to do husband things (hang out with my wife and her best friend, who is having boyfriend troubles.... ugh, gives me a headache just thinking about tonight). Anyway, Anderson Silva is going to continue the domination, and destroy Dan Henderson in a flurry of feet, fists, and knees, 2 minutes into the 2nd round. I'm looking for a knockout from Chris Leben, and a dominant performance from Jon Fitch too. your thoughts?

2. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm leaving my sister-in-law's birthday party early so I can go watch the fights. It's my wife's idea to leave early, Haha!

I don't see how Silva can lose, but hopefully Henderson gives him more of a fight than Franklin and the last few guys did. It'll be nice to see Leben fight again. His fights are always exciting. I'm really hoping Kongo wipes the floor with Herring. I can't stand that guy and his 15-colored hair. The two fights I really want to see are the Sanchez/Bielkheden fight, and the Arlovski/O'Brien fight, but neither are scheduled to be shown unless there is enough time left after the main event. Sanchez hasn't fought since he lost to Koscheck(d-bag of all d-bags), so you know he's ready to go.

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    agreed on Koscheck. and yeah, Leben is awesome to watch. His knockout of Terry Martin is one of the most exciting I've seen.

4. eap33

eap33 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Koscheck trains right around the corner from me. Really small gym, but tons of great fighters.

5. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    You must be bored if you're waiting to read my stuff.

6. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    maybe i am. but it's interesting and entertaining whether i'm bored or not.

7. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4