UEFA Champions League

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
That was a crazy good display from Real, missed the first two goals but caught the rest of the game i dont think any team could have coped with that. The Trophy is theirs barring a tactical miracle from Atletico or Chelsea. :x3::)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bayern had only marginally better possession in this game. It looks like Real was able to keep the ball away from Bayer for more time than they were accustomed.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Bayern had only marginally better possession in this game. It looks like Real was able to keep the ball away from Bayer for more time than they were accustomed.

Real did all the hard work in the first leg and prevented an away goal, it was like the shackles were removed tonight and they just went for it. And thats why im not getting carried away when Chelsea play Atletico could be similar.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Chelsra can pull this off if they have the stamina.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Something about Diego Costa rubs me the wrong way.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I know what it is. Costa looks like Cromagnon man.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
And halftime....not the best moment to concede a goal...

I know Nessie perfect, they were always going to score. Chelsea need to be careful and try for a couple more and keep it tight at the back easier said............:x3::D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Nessie perfect, they were always going to score. Chelsea need to be careful and try for a couple more and keep it tight at the back easier said............:x3::D
Another perfect example why a 0-0 in the first leg is always a dangerous result.
They needed to win the game anyway and still 45 minutes left. I stay optimistic. Come on Chelsea.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Another perfect example why a 0-0 in the first leg is always a dangerous result.
They needed to win the game anyway and still 45 minutes left. I stay optimistic. Come on Chelsea.

Said it all along Nessie 0-0 at home for them was a great result, not the end of the world though still a bit of footie to go.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Argh.....Boris Becker at our halftime show. Man, he has put on weight :eek::D

Another alleged Chelsea fan as well as Bayern and anyone else i suppose, hes got a bit of timber on him has he? (weight) i like Boris. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts