UEFA Champions League

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Well... City are certainly making a go of this.

---
Lescott blunders. Messi scores. We're toast.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a big Arsenal supporter and he's been ragging on me that the only way Bayern beat Arsenal these last two times is by diving. I told him, he wouldn't have to worry about it if **** had a real striker and that he's just jealous because Bayern has a number of them. :devilish:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a big Arsenal supporter and he's been ragging on me that the only way Bayern beat Arsenal these last two times is by diving. I told him, he wouldn't have to worry about it if **** had a real striker and that he's just jealous because Bayern has a number of them. :devilish:

Arsenal just throw the toys out of the pram these days. Wenger in particular. Jose telling it how it is.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Nice easy draw for the fortunate Rags.....some German team they got apparently. :)
Chelsea get PSG could be worse we could have got the Rags. :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Nice easy draw for the fortunate Rags.....some German team they got apparently. :)
Chelsea get PSG could be worse we could have got the Rags. :D

LOL. Chelsea and PSG is a good matchup.

Bayern will take down the Rags.

Dortmund vs Real Madrid is a repeat of last years semi-final, the only difference is Dortmund doesn't seem as strong hi year, and Real Madrid seems stronger than last year. Apart from the thrashing Real Madrid gave Schalke, Real Madrid plays terrible on German soil.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bayern dominated the first half, Man U came out aggressive in the second half. I guess it's appropriate for it to end at 1-1. Dante's absence was noticeable. Boateng keeps getting beat and Rafinha is too short back there.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
What a goal by Pastore. He runs the gauntlet of Chelsea pylons and beats Cech short side!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I think i know how Jose feels. :)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Gonna be a tough match for Bayern against Man U this week, since the Spanish ref saw to it that Schweini and Martinez couldn't play this week. But the Spanish refs were ******* Bayern last year too and it worked out ok. It's a sill conspiracy theory type thing, but I don't think the Spaniards like the idea that the Bundesliga might be producing some quality.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
FC Bayern can make due without Schweini. I'd love to see them score at least five goals against the Rags.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
FC Bayern can make due without Schweini. I'd love to see them score at least five goals against the Rags.
That wont happen Sandolf, I even think they could get a rude awakening against ManU because of their rotation. They give away Bundesliga games just to concentrate on the Champions League.
Im not sure if this helps to keep their rhythm...?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I turned off the Chelsea game too soon! Aggghhhh. :cry:
Boooo Croak :p:D
Really nice Champions league conference last night, didnt miss a single goal, both good games and in my opinion Dortmund could have easily reached the next round if they had a little luck. They were by far the better team !
Looking forward to an exciting Bayern-ManU game tonight !

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Boooo Croak :p:D
Really nice Champions league conference last night, didnt miss a single goal, both good games and in my opinion Dortmund could have easily reached the next round if they had a little luck. They were by far the better team !
Looking forward to an exciting Bayern-ManU game tonight !

I hope the Munich team win why? because they are better than The Rags, and i would like Chelsea to have a go at them again. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts