UDFA Tracker 2022

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Now that the draft is over, the fun begins, signing UDFA's.

Reported UDFA Signings​

• Cole Schneider, OL, UCF
  • Caleb Jones, OL, Indiana
  • Chauncey Manac, EDGE, Louisiana
  • Tyler Goodson, RB, Iowa
  • Ellis Brooks, LB, Penn State
  • Akial Byers, DL, Missouri
  • George Moore, OL, Oregon
  • Caliph Brice, LB, FAU
  • Raleigh Texada, CB, Baylor
  • Hauati Pututau, EDGE, Utah
  • B.J. Baylor, RB, Oregon State
  • Keke Chism, WR, Missouri
  • Tre Sterling, S, Oklahoma State
  • Danny Davis, WR, Wisconsin
  • Jahmir Johnson, OL, Texas A&M

Reported Tryouts​

• Cameron Kaye, LS, Troy
  • Kendall Karcz, S, St. Norbert
  • Will Ulmer, OL, Marshall
  • Alex Spillum, S, Coastal Carolina
  • Anthony Turner, WR, Grand View
  • Zafir Kelly, CB, South Carolina State
  • Max Bortenschlager, QB, FIU
  • Alex Spillum, SAF, Coastal Carolina
  • Carson Terrell, TE, Utah State
  • Ryder Anderson, iDL, Indiana
  • Ryan Wisniewski, WR, Wisconsin-Whitewater
  • Will Spiers, P, Clemson

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Packers had 6 of their 11 picks into GB for visits. That might be a strong indicator of some more UDFA targets.

These guys visited GB, but were not drafted by any team.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I really like the Goodson signing. He was a stud at Iowa and I was a bit surprised that he went undrafted. Very shifty runner that needs to bulk up, but he isn't afraid to block.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Is it just me or did we go really light on DB's in the Draft and now in our UDFA Signings? Gute must like the guys we already have?

Edit: Soon after typing that, the Packers sign CB Raleigh Texada from Baylor.

Last edited:

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Watching these UDFA signings.... aside for Goodson, it has been pretty underwhelming.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Watching these UDFA signings.... aside for Goodson, it has been pretty underwhelming.
Brooks and Chism are good signings.

Sounded like they had Glen Logan a DL from LSU signed, but the Browns snagged him.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Very often, the Udfa(s) who surprise and push for a roster spot are not the names that people recognize.
I agree, but reading up on most of these guys, they seem like extreme long shots. It was nice to see Brooks just added, Chism is big, but pretty slow 4.69 40. I'm very happy with Goodson after I thought we may add a RB in the draft, but didn't. Manac may give a run for a practice squad spot, he has had some decent production for the Ragin Cajuns

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be hard for any of these guys to crack the roster this year. I can't imagine GB was an attractive place to go as a UDFA considering our current roster.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah most of the guys I had for possible 7th rounders probably like their chance with other teams. The only one from my list is Goodson. Where can I find just who was signed by the other teams?

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yeah most of the guys I had for possible 7th rounders probably like their chance with other teams. The only one from my list is Goodson. Where can I find just who was signed by the other teams?
I haven't found a great "total source". CBS below, but slow to update. UDFA Signings seem to be a lot of rumors, tweets and detective work. I try to keep track of the Packer ones and so it seems each individual fan base does it too.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Was a bit surprised that Badger LB Jack Sanborn went undrafted, he signed with the Bears. :(

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I think b4 the draft there were 63 on the roster...draft added 11...so maybe 16 UDFA's to get us to 90?
Then we have 3 spots still open. Considering there are tryouts to bring in too, maybe they will keep the last 3 open. I saw they have 1 tryout guy so far... a LS Cameron Kaye out of Troy

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't found a great "total source". CBS below, but slow to update. UDFA Signings seem to be a lot of rumors, tweets and detective work. I try to keep track of the Packer ones and so it seems each individual fan base does it too.

Thanks. Yeah most of my guys are signed with other teams. Guys I couldn't find but like you say may not be updated are:
RB- Sincere McCormick
E- I. Thomas
LB- J. Gemmell
S- Tre Sterling- Bubba Bolden

the lack of corners is making me think Kevin King could be back with the Pack.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah most of my guys are signed with other teams. Guys I couldn't find but like you say may not be updated are:
RB- Sincere McCormick
E- I. Thomas
LB- J. Gemmell
S- Tre Sterling- Bubba Bolden

the lack of corners is making me think Kevin King could be back with the Pack.
I haven't found anything on McCormick, Isaiah Thomas was drafted in the 7th by the Browns, Gemmell signed with the 49ers, Bolden with the Seahawks..... and Tre Sterling is reportly being signed by the Packers... I checked his twitter and he is retweeting the posts saying he is.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, but reading up on most of these guys, they seem like extreme long shots.

With how they have drafted, FA signings, re-signings, etc.. I think this year any UDFA should be a longshot. If any of them are better than a long shot, they messed up somewhere. Hopefully this group adds to practice squad depth.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
With how they have drafted, FA signings, re-signings, etc.. I think this year any UDFA should be a longshot. If any of them are better than a long shot, they messed up somewhere. Hopefully this group adds to practice squad depth.
I agree, I guess I was just looking for more secondary or a TE or 2 since those positions were pushed to the curb in the draft. They have signed a CB and a S at least in this group.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Really surprised that Clemson WR Justyn Ross went undrafted and hasn't even been signed. I read that he has some type of spinal condition that suggests he shouldn't be playing contact sports. Must be something teams want to steer clear of, because the guy is talented.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really surprised that Clemson WR Justyn Ross went undrafted and hasn't even been signed. I read that he has some type of spinal condition that suggests he shouldn't be playing contact sports. Must be something teams want to steer clear of, because the guy is talented.
Ya, I feel super bad for this guy. I thought someone would bring him in for at least a chance because he has a ton of talent. His spine and neck are nothing to mess with though.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like the Goodson signing. He was a stud at Iowa and I was a bit surprised that he went undrafted. Very shifty runner that needs to bulk up, but he isn't afraid to block.
He was a stud in his freshman year, but never really grew as a player after that. I'm still excited because his change of direction is pretty awesome to watch when he's on. He could be an exciting 3rd down/change of pace back.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't found anything on McCormick, Isaiah Thomas was drafted in the 7th by the Browns, Gemmell signed with the 49ers, Bolden with the Seahawks..... and Tre Sterling is reportly being signed by the Packers... I checked his twitter and he is retweeting the posts saying he is.
Really like grabbing Tre Sterling as a UDFA... can't believe he didn't get drafted.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers could take a look at Josh Jobe from Alabama. Another quality CB is a plus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts