Ty Law

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you were TT would you make a push for him? He had 10 picks and 64 Tackles with the Jets last year.

Looks like the Jets are going to let him go.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe. He might be worthwhile to bring in because he's still pretty reliable and has veteran experience to bring to our young DBs.

Wasn't he playing safety last year? He would be a great compliment to Collins.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say "yes"..

but I know some people here are going to say that he doesn't have "the moral fiber" to play here in GB...(whatever that means...)

(maybe it means he's not getting enough roughage..which is causing some kind of spastic colon condition..or something...)

...sign him..TT

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this year we should look to sign people with the predicament ty law had last year

there will be some higher profile guys cut on june 1st like law was, available right before training camp, if we conserve our cap space and sign one of these guys, a legit veteran player, our team simply looks better

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw him play every week this year, and though he may appear to be a huge playmaker (although I do think he's a pretty good player) I would say 9 out of 10 of his interceptions came from tipped balls or balls that were thrown right to him. I don't think there's any question that he's a good player and he's better than what we have now (Carroll), but this guy is going to be asking for a ton of money, and I just don't think he's worth it. Besides, like TO said, it looks like he wants to sign with the Pats again.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know he has had a good career, but i haven't seen him play last year, and have NO idea if he's any good anymore.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get a laugh out of some posters on Packer forums , they never met a older free agent with high priced contract they didn't want the Packer to sign. Packers GM Ted Thompson. will not sign him that is against TT's free agent LAW. Sorry about that. I couldn't resist it!!

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10 picks is impressive. However, a lot of that might have to do with him not being a shutdown corner anymore and teams not being afraid to throw his way.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
I get a laugh out of some posters on Packer forums , they never met a older free agent with high priced contract they didn't want the Packer to sign. Packers GM Ted Thompson. will not sign him that is against TT's free agent LAW. Sorry about that. I couldn't resist it!!

I agree with about three things said in this one.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well randle el is from chicago (dolton actuallly, my home town) so he just wants to go home.

and ty law wants to go back home to the patriots

at least thats how it looks to me.

Members online

Latest posts