1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Ty Law Signs With Kansas City Chiefs

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by PackerLegend, Jul 24, 2006.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pro Bowl cornerback Ty Law agreed to a five-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

"That's going to be a huge help to us," Allen said. "Our defense is going to be awesome. The guy's a great athlete, a great player. He's been to the Super Bowl."

The Chiefs talked with Law last year before he signed with the Jets. They were one of several teams interested in picking him up this season.

"I didn't think it would happen," Allen said. "Rumors were always floating around. But I'm really glad we got him."

Information from the Associated Press

"That is awesome," he shouted. When he turned to teammate and linebacker Boomer Grigsby and told him, Grigsby let out a whoop, too.

"That's going to be a huge help to us," Allen said. "Our defense is going to be awesome. The guy's a great athlete, a great player. He's been to the Super Bowl."

The Chiefs talked with Law last year before he signed with the Jets. They were one of several teams interested in picking him up this season.

"I didn't think it would happen," Allen said. "Rumors were always floating around. But I'm really glad we got him."

Information from the Associated Press

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    good for them. KC with defense is....not able to be thought of inside my head...its like....the bears having a good qb. insanity.