1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Two Roads to Glory

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by AZRunning, Nov 1, 2007.

1. AZRunning

AZRunning Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody remember the documentary from about 10 years ago about "superstar" Peyton Manning and "nobody" Roosevelt "Tadpole" Blackmon making their way into the NFL? I live in Japan and after the taped replay of some of the NFL games they'll play some old stuff from NFL films. Usually football follies or something like that. This however was interesting. Tadpole was drafted by the Pack in the 4th round out of Morris Brown. In their first preseason game they played the Chiefs in the Tokyo Dome. Tadpole struggled early which led Leroy Butler to verbally work him over. Later he played better and Leroy pumped him up a bit. Interesting to see the 1996 (I think) team in action again. I think Blackmon only lasted one year with the Pack.

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I kinda miss the old Tadpole.

3. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i dont remember this guy at all

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead