Two 100 yard backs!!!

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was the last time that happened?? Right now -- Green is 20 for 102 yards Morency is 11 for 101.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad for Morency, but Herron has been great too this season when asked to come in and take reps, we have three guys on the roster who have ran for 100 yards in one or more games, credit to them and the OL and run blocking.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else not liking the trade of gado for morency now?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was excited about morency after his first game, which he pretty much single handedly lost for us with his fumbles.

but his speed, and BURST, and moves, are very very good. If he can hold on to the ball, we got ourselves a nice combo for the year.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was excited about morency after his first game, which he pretty much single handedly lost for us with his fumbles.

but his speed, and BURST, and moves, are very very good. If he can hold on to the ball, we got ourselves a nice combo for the year.

Another bad move by TT I suppose. Man credit to jags and philbin. This Oline just gets better and better and better. If we can run the rest of the even close to what we did today we have a shot at a .500 record or better.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was so P.O.ed when we traded Gado. I thought TT made the biggest mistake ever and I know I wasn't alone. Now, i realize what Morency brings to the table and I have to say i'm pretty excited.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Final Stats :

- Green - 21 for 106 yards and 2 TD's
- Morency - 11 for 101 yards

Very Nice PackFanInSC !!! talk about options !!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Green had 106 yards rushing Sunday, and Morency had 101 _ the first time the Packers have had two 100-yard rushers in a game since a Dec. 1, 1985, victory over Tampa Bay at Lambeau.

Members online

Latest posts