TV thread /what are you watching

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I just want to get back to work now. I`m stuck watching Jeremy Kyle in the morning...yuck.
I am enjoying the Middle in the afternoon, and several movies, but now it nearly Christmas week, the T.V. should improve a bit.........hopefully.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm getting hooked on Twilight Zone.

It is the only show I remember and make sure to watch each night.
The originals and not the reboot, which I have never seen and will never watch.

Rod Serling was a genius.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found out recently that some anime series are better than the current live ones.

Just finished Death Note & Cowboy Bebop.

Started on Luke Cage, but turned out to be crap and gave up after Ep.5.

Maybe start Justified S6 and finish the series.

WirePacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just started on Power, heard good things.

5 eps in and I'm hooked. Apparently it gets better and better.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If you were an SOA (Sons of Anarchy) fan, I highly recommend "Vikings". Amazon Prime offers it, but it's also on The History Channel. I am starting to actually like it even more than SOA and that says a lot (for me).

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing. When the Packers get beat i don't watch Sportscenter, or NFL Network until they win again. I've always been that way. They have ruined alot of t.v. for me this year. I literally shut it down after the Seahawk disaster.

That game still haunts me, I live in Seahawk country so you can imagine the hell I went through. That one and the Fail Mary game come up around here more than I care for. Trust me, I rubbed it in this past January when we eliminated them from the NFC Championship game.

I

Zombie ?? What the hell is that ? Somebody finally talked me into Netflix and my wife got hooked on this !!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I gotta warn you, you can`t just watch one or two......lol
Oh those are the best kind. I saw that you just added Netflix in May, welcome aboard. I subscribed to Netflix when it first started and love it still. I dropped my Satellite TV this last fall, added YouTube TV and Amazon Prime and pay a lot less for the 3 combined than I did for DISH TV and get free and fast shipping on Amazon, that alone pays for Prime.

One thing I learned early with Netflix, I kicked myself for binge watching a show that still was in production. I would whip through a season or two and then have to wait a long time for the next season to be on Netflix and the next.....So my new policy is "don't start a series until it is done". That is why I waited so long on Game of Thrones. Also saves time on watching shows that end up being flops and dropped after a season or 2.

Not sure if Netflix still has these shows, but would highly recommend them:
  • Breaking Bad
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • The Wire
  • Fringe

I

Oh those are the best kind. I saw that you just added Netflix in May, welcome aboard. I subscribed to Netflix when it first started and love it still. I dropped my Satellite TV this last fall, added YouTube TV and Amazon Prime and pay a lot less for the 3 combined than I did for DISH TV and get free and fast shipping on Amazon, that alone pays for Prime.

One thing I learned early with Netflix, I kicked myself for binge watching a show that still was in production. I would whip through a season or two and then have to wait a long time for the next season to be on Netflix and the next.....So my new policy is "don't start a series until it is done". That is why I waited so long on Game of Thrones. Also saves time on watching shows that end up being flops and dropped after a season or 2.

Not sure if Netflix still has these shows, but would highly recommend them:
  • Breaking Bad
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • The Wire
  • Fringe

My missus loved the Sons of Anarchy but I used to get mad as they made them out to be good guys instead of murdering thugs....lol I used to have to leave the room.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
My missus loved the Sons of Anarchy but I used to get mad as they made them out to be good guys instead of murdering thugs....lol I used to have to leave the room.

Oh come on, they were the good guys. Well the good guys of the bad guys. Those are the more difficult stories to write, making people love and root for the bad guy(s). Much like Breaking Bad, you loved **** man Walter.

You probably don't follow US politics much, but Bad Boy Ron Perlman who played Clay Morrow, the SOA Leader got into a fun to watch Twitter War with a couple of politicians (Matty Gaetz and Ted Cruz). Clay, I mean Ron totally whipped them so bad that Cruz challenged him (Ron, a now 70 year old man) to wrestle with another politician buddy of his (Jim Jordan). Was hilarious. Perlman baited them along so well, I think they forgot that they were politicians.

Members online

Latest posts