TV thread /what are you watching

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone with me here?

3 new shows heavily-advertised all summer long, I am watching. In order of how I like them:

#1- Last Restort (98% like so far)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

#2- Vegas (94% like)

#3 Revolution (91% still... the teenage girl gets on my nerves though)

Anyone else watching any of these shows?

Also, we're watching both The Voice, and X-Factor.

And Modern Family starts this week. That's it.
Who watches any of these, and what else are you watching?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't seen any of those. I'm currently watching sons of anarchy, the league, 60 minutes, Simpsons, family guy, American dad, treme, homeland, boardwalk empire, and couple other ones.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't seen any of those. I'm currently watching sons of anarchy, the league, 60 minutes, Simpsons, family guy, American dad, treme, homeland, boardwalk empire, and couple other ones.
Of yours, I only seem to watch 60 minutes. Did you watch it this week? What did you think of that Chinese telecom company they featured on Sunday?
Their North American headquarters is right here by me in Plano, Texas.

I'm sure I would like Homeland.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing. When the Packers get beat i don't watch Sportscenter, or NFL Network until they win again. I've always been that way. They have ruined alot of t.v. for me this year. I literally shut it down after the Seahawk disaster.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of yours, I only seem to watch 60 minutes. Did you watch it this week? What did you think of that Chinese telecom company they featured on Sunday?
Their North American headquarters is right here by me in Plano, Texas.

I'm sure I would like Homeland.

I thought it was a huge security risk and not something I trust. I think globalization is the way the world is going but the Chinese govt has their hands it too much for me to be comfortable.

It's a great business opportunity for someone with alot of upstart capital to compete with them since they are some of the only providers

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whenever I turn on the TV first thing I go to are the cable movie channels.
I've pretty much given up on commercial TV because I can't stand commercials.
And besides, the last golden age of TV was the 70's.
So I will check out cable networks (TV Land, The Hub and other retro channels) for those.
I have episodes of Addams Family, All In The Family and Taxi on disc.
It's great to watch full uncensored episodes with no ads!

I dunno. Nothing today (Except for sports and movies) really interests me or hooks me in like it used to.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was a huge security risk and not something I trust. I think globalization is the way the world is going but the Chinese govt has their hands it too much for me to be comfortable.

It's a great business opportunity for someone with alot of upstart capital to compete with them since they are some of the only providers
I like All in the Family myself. I've also got all 11 seasons of M*A*S*H on DVD or VHS.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever I turn on the TV first thing I go to are the cable movie channels.
I've pretty much given up on commercial TV because I can't stand commercials.
And besides, the last golden age of TV was the 70's.
So I will check out cable networks (TV Land, The Hub and other retro channels) for those.
I have episodes of Addams Family, All In The Family and Taxi on disc.
It's great to watch full uncensored episodes with no ads!
I dunno. Nothing today (Except for sports and movies) really interests me or hooks me in like it used to.
We actually ditched the satellite last summer and went with Netflix for pretty much the same reason. Got rid of that this week for Amazon Prime because it is cheaper and has a larger selection of more current movies. May add Hulu+ someday also.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't heard of any of those shows. Besides NFL I usually watch Tosh.0, It's Always Sunny in Philly, The League, Duck Dynasty, Walking Dead, Suits and Parks & Rec...and the NHL if they could ever figure their sh*t out. I used to watch Rescue Me but unfortunately they ended the show last fall

12theTruth

I am a recent convert to The Big Bang Theory. I purchased 4 of the 5 seasons current available. Two on blueray and two on dvd. Other than BBT, Rick Steve's Europe Series and some old classics on RetroTv.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup seen it...Some holes in her story...Will wait for the book ;)
Book? What is this book thing of which you speak? Hold on, I'll GOOGLE it. .... Oh yes, it is marks on dried tree pulp glued one atop another. Maybe it'll be on my e-reader or even better a movie.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Started watching walking dead and breaking bad. Both are seriously good and highly recommended

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts