TV Broadcast of the Patriots Game

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Pack-Pats game will be televised by the NFL Network or any other national channel? I would like to watch it (even if its two days later), but I'm afraid its not going to be on.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just checked and they'll be reviewing it in the "No Huddle" show they do now, which means you'll have to watch for live updates crammed in amongst the rest of the games on at that time. they'll probably show a replay of it the next day though like they did with the Bills game.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just checked a tv listing site, we are going to get the Pittsburgh Steelers at Washington Redskins.... whoopie... :roll:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be on the next day 3pm CDT . That's not too bad.

When I was in the Persian Gulf for the war in March of 2003, Armed Forces Television put on the Monday Night Game against Miami when Brett played in a knee brace. I enjoyed every minute of it. Late is better than nothing.

Maybe I'm used to it here in California. Maybe because I know a sports bar that will always have the Packer games on that gives me a back up plan.

Last week the game was on NFL network at midnight PDT 9 hours late.

It sure beats the eighties when I was calling/paying long distance from Florida to get the radio broadcast over the phone.

The good ol' days were necessarily good. At least now I see the full game within 24 hours if not "live".

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Californy...

Why didn't/ don't you get a short wave radio and then you can listen to the local Wis. broadcasts....?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You sholud live in Mexico, we need to pay premium cable to get some only some of the Packers games, now we have a ******* in town and I decided Id better pay for beer and wings and see the game there !!!! Maybe my wife is not happy about it !!! :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts