TTT - Trading Ted Thompson

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
P@ck66 said:
Yeah..

the funny thing is that everybody's acting as if he's picked surefire, perennial, pro-bowlers..or something...

it's funny..

Of his five Seattle drafts, 31 players remained on the Seahawks roster at the end of the 2004 season, with eight of those players earning all-rookie, All-Pro or Pro Bowl honors.

While with the Packers' personnel department, was instrumental in helping the club acquire free agents Reggie White, Sean Jones, Don Beebe, Santana Dotson and Desmond Howard, as well as draft picks Darren Sharper, Vonnie Holliday and Donald Driver.

WOW....now that is the stretch of the year.

I also heard he was indirectly responsible for inventing the wheel and had an indirect role in creating the internet. A friend of mine told me that he had a part in the creation of Earth. Seems God was gonna leave out the seventh day of rest but TT convinced him otherwise!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
DePack said:
longtimefan said:
P@ck66 said:
Yeah..

the funny thing is that everybody's acting as if he's picked surefire, perennial, pro-bowlers..or something...

it's funny..

Of his five Seattle drafts, 31 players remained on the Seahawks roster at the end of the 2004 season, with eight of those players earning all-rookie, All-Pro or Pro Bowl honors.

While with the Packers' personnel department, was instrumental in helping the club acquire free agents Reggie White, Sean Jones, Don Beebe, Santana Dotson and Desmond Howard, as well as draft picks Darren Sharper, Vonnie Holliday and Donald Driver.

WOW....now that is the stretch of the year.

I also heard he was indirectly responsible for inventing the wheel and had an indirect role in creating the internet. A friend of mine told me that he had a part in the creation of Earth. Seems God was gonna leave out the seventh day of rest but TT convinced him otherwise!!!!

Not sure how it is a stretch??

But the part about GOD is all wrong...Drew Roseinmya@@ is the one that convinced GOD to put in the 7th day..

Cajed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good job on the extra picks and I like the players they selected so far. I would have liked to see the Pack pick chad Jackson also. I realize recievers have poor NFL stats from that school but he had alot of good qualities especially now that we have 1 bonafied started in Driver.

I agree with that alot of second days are gambles. It's more than needing to be coached and the few that became great don't even compare to the higher picks that became great. I think a trade getting alot of picks in rounds 3-4 are awsome. 5 ok. 6-7, good luck! These are usually projects who don't make it or are out of the NFL in a couple of years.

For every 6-7 (or undrafted) pick that became succesful. I'll show you 20 times the amount in 2 and 10 times in 3 or 4. Just a percentage and numbers game. Common sense.

Hey, that was a good idea to trade and get the seventh round covered. Dude that was funny! I liked that one :D . TT should have traded every single pick he had for 6-7 rounds only!

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a player with all the potential in the world from a small school will very rarely be picked in the early rounds. Now we have the chance to get some real good potential, and look for TT to pick players from small schools.

Members online

Latest posts