TT press conference at 10:30 this morning.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
then if he signs with another team...

nobody here should ****, *****, whine and moan...about it....

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
wpr said:
the odd part of the press conference is TT said back in Aug based on MS record he deserved the extention. Now he says his record was not the reason for firing him.
Sounds a bit like he wants it both ways.

Possibly or maybe his record wasn't enough to overcome other short comings of being a coach that is the main reason sherman was fired for.

AHH If MS had all of these shortcomings to which you speak of, they wouldn't have just suddenly popped up this year. He would have had to have had them, like P@ck has been saying, for all the previous 4 yrs as well. Thus if that was truly the case then why in the world would TT have said in Aug and then again today that MS deserved the extention that he got back in Aug? Who gives a new contract to an error prone coach and then hopes to win?
On the other hand if MS didn't make a lot of mistakes during his 5 years as HC the only difference between the 1st 4 and this year was his record this year. BUT TT said his record this year had nothing to do with his being fired. So then why would he want to fire a "good HC"?
It sounds a it more like double talk and TT not wanting to admit the mistake HE made back in camp by giving MS the extention.
In reality I don't think TT wants to kick MS while he is down. Which is fine. I can live with that. It would be extremely difficult to get a new coach to come in if you roast the out going one. Just don't double talk and say that MS deserved the extention just say that you made a mistake and you are ready to cut your losses and move on. People will respect him for saying that and they will accept it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
^^

Did you watch/listen to the comments TT made about Sherman's coaching and the contract being a 'vote of confidence' ?? One helluva an expensive vote if you ask me.

Members online

Latest posts