TT POLL..Packers Fans Weigh In

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan at first, but he's been growing on me.

Maybe he'll suprise a few of us and trade up(gasp!) in the draft or sign a big FA ala Woodson last year.

He's definately on a different stratosphere than Sherman was as GM, so I'm not gonna complain.

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
Im just curious but after this offseason, if TT doesnt make a big signing..ALA Randy Moss, Shockey, Portis, or Magahee how will yall feel about him??

We don't need a big signing, we need the right signing. It doesn't matter how high-profile the players are, it's whether they can play or not. I feel that if we do not make the playoffs, rather than getting a big-name player, that will be a disappointment.

Randy would be the right signing...No other reciever on the maket would give us that deep play threat!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The same people who expect Thompson to be Ron Wolf are the same people who expect Rodgers to be Favre. It's not going to happen. They just need to move on.

I'm with you. Wolf is in a Class of his own in my opinion.

lol

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The same people who expect Thompson to be Ron Wolf are the same people who expect Rodgers to be Favre. It's not going to happen. They just need to move on.

I'm with you. Wolf is in a Class of his own in my opinion.
I agree, Wolf is in his own class, the one that meets next to the one TT is in. After a few more years we'll see if TT should be elevated to the top of the heap.
And I never expected Rogers to be Favre, I always expect more.

Projecting results from five years over a career likely to last another decade is dicey. Prophecy is never a sure thing.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
My favorite lines of this thread are "Atari Bigby is basically my hero" and "Ingle Martin Supporter"

Members online

Latest posts