TT plays hardball again.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
krd005 said:
THANK YOU DH PACK

TT drafted A-rod so play him! Take your lumps and go with it TT. He has a plan , right?

I'd like to see what Rodgers has to offer if brett retires.
seems like he was pretty mobile in the pocket, and rodgers has some accuracy to his passing game

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
except a-rod is as NFL ready as Alex Smith. How did that work out?

how many wins would you consider exceptable for a rookie qb

b/c i feel rodgers could win at least 4 games, which is what brett did last year.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you think we have a shot at anything at this point???????? I have doubts with Brett let alone w/out him.

TT hasn't done a whole lot to help the team for this year so I am preparing myself for the fact that we could be in for a long season. But atleast TT has a plan

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
JeezusJuice said:
http://www.packers.com/multimedia/

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Didn't listen to it, but there are some TT links there.

nice link to packers.com but i don't see where TT said take all the time you need. not anywhere. nor did i see TT say so and so player didn't sign w/us b/c brett didn't make a decision yet

have you a specific player or instance?

or are just posting more drivel to a die hard packer freak

Here is your Link ( one of the many to be found). Read paragraph three and where have you been all off season ?

http://www.shawanoleader.com/articles/2 ... ports1.txt

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
dhpackr said:
JeezusJuice said:

nice link to packers.com but i don't see where TT said take all the time you need. not anywhere. nor did i see TT say so and so player didn't sign w/us b/c brett didn't make a decision yet

Here is your Link ( one of the many to be found). Read paragraph three and where have you been all off season ?

i stand corrected, i thought right after the season ended TT said he felt brett was coming back

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No at full strength where we are at right now is the sae as last year. To date the only meaningful TT has made this year was to fire a coach he gave an extension to the year prior.

But I'll wait and see and hope and pray I'm not looking the 70's in the face. Although my daughters season ticket number will improve.

To date TT has a record of 4-12 and unless I'm missing something not much has been acquired to date to improve on that

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep, to date his record is 4-12

but is he to blame for the injuries players had?

is he to blame for not having money in that offseason?
--------

I like to say this year will be his big real test, since its his coaches, he has money to play with, and he can get a draft in.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
injuries no-no one is and I think that was a big factor last year! I believe he had a little money last year and choose not to use it.

All we needed was a tune up and TT is giving us a overhaul. Besides the fact the it seems like very few people actually want to be here any more. Which might be cause by the environment TT has created. But I don't know that to be a fact. But I would think that players talk to each other

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
dhpackr said:
JeezusJuice said:

No Problem dhpackr, there are some video links too but I can't find them at the moment !.....whoops, quoted the wrong post, sorry !

D.Levens

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tromadz said:
D.Levens said:
I would be like..."Damn straight we want Brett Favre back in GB...and this is what are going to do to make it happen.."

wasnt one of the first things said by management after the seattle game was something along those lines? lol. Im pretty sure it was.

Why does MM talk to Favre every other day? Ok.

No..TT did not say this...to my recollection...

He said something like..."He's under contract..." but he certainly hasn't been very communicative or proactive in saying he wants Favre back..or doing the kind of things a GM should do to get him back....

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D.Levens said:
tromadz said:
[quote="D.Levens":3s1qwk5e]

I would be like..."Damn straight we want Brett Favre back in GB...and this is what are going to do to make it happen.."

wasnt one of the first things said by management after the seattle game was something along those lines? lol. Im pretty sure it was.

He said something like..."He's under contract..." but he certainly hasn't been very communicative or proactive in saying he wants Favre back..or doing the kind of things a GM should do to get him back....[/quote:3s1qwk5e]

Exactly D. Levens, nice to have you on board !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D.Levens said:
tromadz said:
[quote="D.Levens":2iiar5fm]

He said something like..."He's under contract..." but he certainly hasn't been very communicative or proactive in saying he wants Favre back..or doing the kind of things a GM should do to get him back....[/quote:2iiar5fm]

NO, one of the things MM first said was he wanted brett as his QB. If you want to ignore facts...thats on you.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are right about MM trom ( I have to agree with you )

You are wrong about TT trom ( how he initially answered this was pathetic )

Members online

Latest posts