1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

TT & MM Press Conference Observations

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Kyle, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Kyle

Kyle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't catch the whole thing, only the last 18 minutes. MM seems intelligent and charismatic. After initially questioning the move, I now resign myself to giving the guy a chance.

2. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed. BTW, I think most criticisms of the move relate more to passing over Bates than anything relating to MM's talent.

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I saw the same thing I liked what I see.... And yes I got upset because I leked Bates a lot, but I really liked the way in which TT and MM ran their show..

I liked when TT said that he didnt enjoy doing what he did, "it is not my nature and noones nature I think" but he did what he thought he needed to do... I like that.

4. Kyle

Kyle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I hoped for Bates as well. I guess I have no choice but to trust TT, and I do.

5. PACKATTACK4

PACKATTACK4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After listening to MM's press conference, I think we will be back on track!!!!

6. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    well i think that this might be a good move unless bates leaves but i want a no nonsense approchs o this guy seems ok i know san francisco sucked but who cares they have no one

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After the conference, I am more sold on McCarthy than before. I truly believe he could bring something Sherman could not, that being intensity when needed. He is a younger coach, and could also relate to the players better. I wish him nothing but success.

8. Bruce

Bruce Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now there is a sentiment that I can back 100% :beer:

9. Packersfan43084

Packersfan43084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he's the youngest NFL head-coach at age 42.