TT might sign Rocky Bernard instead of Grady

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was on scout.com

Packers cool on Jackson

I think this would be a good move. He will cost less, is less injury prone, and has more upside because he is younger. I hope this actually happens. I bet Seattle will resign him though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont know much about him. but...from seattle, you say? TT's old stomping grounds. I wouldnt count ol teddy out yet then.

I like grady though too, he stepped up.

but...whatever works, just get a big man down there.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do you guys think of Barry? I think he should be a starter, put Grady and Barry in the middle I dont think anyone will get through the two of them...

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle has a decent amount of cap space. I bet they resign Bernard. That said, they do have to sign Hutchinson and Alexander too. We will see.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady has proved himself. sign him instead of relying on a maybe. We don't have anyone big in the middle other than Jackson and with our small linebackers team will run up the gut at will like they did when he was out. If TT is taking us in some direction here I fail to see it.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady has apparently made it clear that he no longer wants to play in GB. Not the team, but the cold and size of the community.

I do not imagine he will be back.

Pax...any sleepers (like Corey Wlliams) coming out of Arkansas this year?.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt Grady will be back, I doubt it strongly after all his comments in the media, also he is going to demand the big money and TT won't pay an old injury prone nosetackle big money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts