Trouble between Driver/Favre???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on the radio last night that there was some friction between Driver and Favre, because Favre didn't go to DD more for his career milestone throws. This was on 620 WTMJ radio last night on Bill "The Big Unit" Michaels show.
I wonder if this might give Favre another reason NOT to return?
It said that someone that knows them both heard about DD being ticked at Favre.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well he threw the ball DD's way when it really mattered and look what happened :(

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I call BS on that one. The Packer's offense in recent years, has always thrived on getting as many people involved as possible. It is only by doing that that they can keep defense's honest.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't take this as overtly true, but I believe that DD might be upset. But it's football, and it's a family. I have four people in my family, and when we all lived under the same roof, seeing each other every. single. day.... we got on each others nerves and were "ticked" at each other a fair amount of the time. And their were only 4 of us! The Packers' offense is a family of 11. Not everyone is going to be happy all the time.

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He threw to Driver to set the most yards record in the Rams game.

Was this conjecture by Michaels?

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I have four people in my family

I don't think the turtle statue will appreciate being left out after you made it your girlfriend and all... :lol:

As for what was said on the radio, I call BS too. From what I've seen, Driver has nothing but love for Greg Jennings (who doesn't?), and I can't see him getting upset if Greg was the one who got those catches.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I heard on the radio last night that there was some friction between Driver and Favre, because Favre didn't go to DD more for his career milestone throws. This was on 620 WTMJ radio last night on Bill "The Big Unit" Michaels show.

There was someone on THIS forum making similar statements..

But this person never said who the WR was just said the WR was upset he wasnt getting the ball more..

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD wanted Brett out and now he got his wish! Lol, its still only sinking in now for me.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

But this person never said who the WR was just said the WR was upset he wasnt getting the ball more..
Who was the one that said that LT?
I must have missed it.
I don't know how true it is, but Michaels seemed to believe the person that told it to him.
I don't KNOW of course if it's true, was just passing on what i heard on the radio. WTMJ (for those here that don't know) is the flagship for Packers football, so i am willing to believe them more then just some other station.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
cheesey said:

Who was the one that said that LT?
I must have missed it.
I don't know how true it is, but Michaels seemed to believe the person that told it to him.
I don't KNOW of course if it's true, was just passing on what i heard on the radio. WTMJ (for those here that don't know) is the flagship for Packers football, so i am willing to believe them more then just some other station.

It was K-Robs agent that was posting here? Said that in the locker room the fans FAVORITE WR complains when he doesnt get the ball enough

I trust The Big Unit , he is one that said that Javon Walkers family told him that Walker should be the face of the Packers and not Brett ( this was Walkers 2nd year I think )

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh.....ok!
Thanks LT!
Now I vagely remember that thread.
I agree........Unit doesn't usually put stuff out there thats not true.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts