1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

tromadz

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
  2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey trom,

Don't think about leaving us not that your a star ( Oh man this is going to go to his head ) !!!

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I seen a thread titled "Tromadz" and I thought someone was gonna be calling me out or something. LOL.

See, Packerchatters knows the drill.

Hopefully our cool videos will convert some and they'll come to this much cooler forum.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Don't worry Winni......if it DOES go to his head, it will just get lost in all that empty space!!! (J/K Trom!) :wink: :lol:

5. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    First I laughed which I usually do when I read cheeseys madness then I realized; cheesey is probably right! :lol:

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    so i checked out the packerchatters site & noticed they have an entire forum set aside for TT/MM/favre - good idea perhaps?? although i'm not sure that anyone here could keep any comments about them in ONE specific forum so maybe it's just a moot point.

i am getting exhausted from reading all the MM/TT crap & haven't been posting much lately as a result. maybe it's time to move on...??

7. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    thats a great idea 4pack, we were tossing that around earlier today. maybe in the form of a TT vs. Sherman thread?

all the rhetoric is wearing on me as well, lately im only here because i have to be.

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Impossible, but if users were to label their thread topics better a whole new forum section wouldn't be needed.

ie
    [Ted GM vs Sherman GM] Who Dey?

title ^^

It'd be nice to have some organization so those threads can be avoided completely. I keep getting caught up in them and have no desire to do so. Even a pinkston thread turns into sherman this thompson that.

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Madness"...........i LIKE that!!!
    Just because it's funny, DOESN'T mean it's not also TRUE!!!LOLOLOL!!! 8) :lol:

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey......then just stick to the Atrium and Smack areas. It seems most of that garbage is in the Packer area.
    Maybe Ryan could make a thread asking members to stop the TT/MM attacks.
    I don't know if thats possible, but it would be nice, hey?

Illy.....don't let that stuff stop you from coming here. (It won't stop me!)
    The site wouldn't be the same without you here. You help to off-set the "testosterone" overload!