TROM READ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom I just wanted to explain what i would ahve said if your last thread wasnt locked. I wasnt tryin to say what kind of fan you are or who you are a fan of. I understand you are a packer fan. and I understand your point of view on the QB situation. Or I should say i understand that you are entitled to your opinion, I think its stupid but you still can have it. My point was this: You can call for Rodgers every week like you did, but if Rodgers had two bad games in a row you would be calling for his head and wanting Martin. The thinking that you ahve is so shallow. And I am not a Favre fan first. I am a Packer fan first which makes me a big Favre Fan because FAVRE is the one who give us the best shot to win. It is as simple as that. Sorry for the name calling however in the last thread. If you lived here id invite you over for a couple beers and forget stuff.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can call for Rodgers every week like you did, but if Rodgers had two bad games in a row you would be calling for his head and wanting Martin. The thinking that you ahve is so shallow.

Thats where you're wrong and your closed mindedness shows(thats gotta be a word, or a combo of them...man im awesome).

With multiple guys, from GMs,coaches, and players, ive said, give them time. I did it with Carroll, and he broke my heart,etc. The list is long.

But the last 2 years ive seen favre fall down the slippery slope of mediocrity. Last year we had a bad line and NO run game, so it was acceptable. This year the Oline is coming into its own BIGTIME, and we do have an OK(at best) running game, and some solid Wrs this year, and his regression continues.

Im sorry you cant see it bro.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The OL is not coming into its own big time. Sure it hasn't given up a lot of sacks, but do you realize how many sacks are avoided because of Brett's ability to read a defense and get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds?

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The OL is not coming into its own big time. Sure it hasn't given up a lot of sacks, but do you realize how many sacks are avoided because of Brett's ability to read a defense and get rid of the ball in under 2 seconds?

Great post!! Rookie QB would get killed under our OF, Like TOPackerfan says with Favre he can get rid of the ball fast with his experience on the field. I hate coming on here after a loss and some of you keep saying to get rid of Favre, this is total crap IMO...Maybe we should put in another QB to get his foot broke to??

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Our offensive line sucks. We had a couple good running games against stiffs but whenever we come up against a good defense they blow. But what do you expect with 3 rookies?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-So when favre does good, the oline did well
-when favre forces the issue, which he is known to do, and it doesnt work out, the oline sucked

gotcha

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-So when favre does good, the oline did well
-when favre forces the issue, which he is known to do, and it doesnt work out, the oline sucked

gotcha

Actually I was referring to the run game....but when that isn't working it's because Brett isn't handing the ball off right :thumbsup:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre also has a governor on the throttle because the TEs are more often than not held in to block, due to the inexperience of the OL. Now, I like the strides that Spitz and Colledge, specifically, are making, but at this time they still need help.

Favre can still play, and is still a top 10 QB in the league. If you choose to measure his current performance against his [prime HOF past, you will always be disappointed. However, if you choose to compare him to other QBs around the league, you will come to realize we have a keeper....and far from an average one.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
... oops ...

walks back out ... this says trom as in a PM on a p... public? public board an hasnt been shut?

weeeeeeeeeird must be a good post ... ill have to read it when im taking a poopies later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts