Trevor Davis's Poor Decision Making Skills

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not just on punt returns!

Dude made a bomb joke at the airport. Arrested. Lol.

Not a big deal, just think it's funny.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I derive from this that you believe Trevor Davis to be "the bomb" and the long term answer to our need at outside corner.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He sucks he won’t make the team this year if rookies step up

D

Deleted member 6794

He sucks he won’t make the team this year if rookies step up

Davis is the team's best returner though and will most likely make the team solely based on his contributions on special teams.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad idea on his part.

I can understand his being detained, but arrest seems to be possibly a little heavy-handed. Unless, of course, there's more to the story.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Davis appears to be ready to take over Janis's role in the Packer organization, not that good at WR, but stays on the roster due to his work on special teams.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well it will almost lead to some type of suspension and while it wont be a long one it leaves a weak receiving core even weaker.

Trevor Davis is another TT pick that I didnt like that I had to sell myself on(which happened a lot with TT picks) but just isnt strong enough to play outside and that makes his speed nullified almost.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad idea on his part.

I can understand his being detained, but arrest seems to be possibly a little heavy-handed. Unless, of course, there's more to the story.

Pretty much everyone born in the pre 9-11 era knows that you don't make jokes about bombs at airports.

To put it very bluntly he has proven to be an incredibly stupid individual on the field, and now he can add off the field to that as well.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes getting to Green Bay a little more difficult when he possibly finds himself on the no fly list.

ClaysSecondWife

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This whole situation is so dumb imho. I wonder what would’ve happened if a more recognizable athlete made the same (granted, stupid) joke. My guess is Brady or OBJ asks their girlfriend about packing explosives and no one’s in custody. Whatever, it’s not that big of a deal ultimately and Davis is no game-changing superstar..... just dumb all around

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davis is the team's best returner though and will most likely make the team solely based on his contributions on special teams.
I know I’m just saying from a all round stand point it would be nice to have someone else really step up in returns maybe someone other than a receiver perhaps cuz him as a wide receiver has done next to nothing

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kind of a dim bulb.

pretty good returner when he doesn't have to make a decision on whether to call a fair catch or not.

he'll probably make the team unless they stumble on someone in the draft.

Last edited:

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This says a lot more about his intelligence than his character.

I don't think I'd want a guy that dumb playing for my team if I was a GM.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I know I’m just saying from a all round stand point it would be nice to have someone else really step up in returns maybe someone other than a receiver perhaps cuz him as a wide receiver has done next to nothing

Agreed.

While I am not a big fan of putting your important starters on special teams and exposing them to injury, it sure would be nice to have special teamers who actually serve the role of being a quality backup as well. 53 spots get taken up pretty quickly and when you have too many guys who really do nothing but play special teams well, that is taking up a roster spot of a potential positional player. Micah Hyde was a decent punt returner and also was a reliable secondary player.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
So the first time the Packers huddle up on offense with Davis in the game, is Rogers going to call "Bomb to Trevor on 3, ready break"? :coffee:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read an article finally, and while i'm no huge fan of Davis, I have to say, this thing is dumb. The best thing to come out of it, will be some teammates having fun with him later. People are making this into far more than it needs to be. Seriously, they ASKED him if he had anything like aerosols knives or explosives. ****ing dumb to start with. I'm so sarcastic, my mouth might have said they same thing. "ahh, no, i must have forgotten the knives and bombs at home" but thanks for reminding me. He probably didn't have the best reply, and everyone is going to have fun with this making fun of his intelligence. But i know too many people who have said that or worse, myself included to draw too many conclusions from what appears to have actually happened.

Members online

Latest posts