1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trekking To The Southern Tropics

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by NiVeK, Sep 25, 2006.

1. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, maybe not the southern tropics, but close enough. I'm going to be making a trip down to Illannoy to see my Brewers face the Chubs at Wrigley on Wednesday. Any info on what to do, things to see, whatever, how to get there, anything you wanna serve up this Brewer fan would be great. Can I expect to not be accepted too well at Wrigley seeing as I am a Brewer fan?
    Thanx

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Cubs fan here!(dont mock me, its bad enough)

Wrigley....enjoy the scenery....

Wrigley...pee before you get in there, and hope you dont have to during the game cuz the bathrooms suck.

Get drunk....Wrigley usually sells out, but lately cuz of Dusty-Gate, people aren't going as much, so think about moving up to better seats!

enjoy (beating my cubs...*******) !

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    bring a sweatshirt! even if it's 90 degrees out - if you're up high & under cover, you'll freeze!! drink much & have fun.