Travon Williams is the Man!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it too late to give him the DPOY?
Or at least a defense MVP for the playoffs.
First he makes sure that it's gonna be the Pack and not another bird brained team going to Atlanta.
Then he steals a TD from Atlanta and then scores on a pick 6 to get the Pack going for this game!
Dude is awesome. Someone to keep an eye on.
Smokin hot! :drag:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon has been rocking my world as of late. Can we have co- DPOV's, both of them Packers? Otherwise you'd have to pry it out of CM3's paws and I don't think anyone would volunteer to do that! :)

Hail Tramon!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tramon is killin it! Everyone knows who he is now that's a fact.

He's such a likeable guy too when you listen to his interviews.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Best pro bowl snubbee out there.

Not that he would have gone if picked because he may be getting ready for a Superbowl, instead.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a shutdown corner. All the way. Funny thing with that is how awful he was at first.
If you would have told me three years ago that he would be playing at this level, I wouldn't have believed you.

Go Tramon!!!! <3

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As great as Rogers and the whole team played, Williams single-handedly turned the game around. Unbelievable.

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure am glad we have him locked up for the next 4 years. And the exciting thing is that Sam Shields may not be far behind. By the end of 2011, we may have 2 shutdown corners - neither by the name of Charles.

Imagine adding Mike Neal to this group. This defense is positioned to be so good.

It is a great time to be a Packer fan.

Yup, things are looking great!

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do see a stamp of Charles on both Sam Shields and Tramon Williams, I am pretty sure he helps them with game study and how to play the position!

ClayMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully next week will be a blowout like this week. I can't stand those super close games that come down to the last drive. I fell like I am gonna have a heart attack. It was really nice knowing that we had the game at the end of 3rd.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a shutdown corner. All the way. Funny thing with that is how awful he was at first.
If you would have told me three years ago that he would be playing at this level, I wouldn't have believed you.

Go Tramon!!!! <3

Does this mean there is still hope for Jarrett Bush?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm gonna say.....no. On another note while tramon was the Defensive player of the game no doubt, I think clay deserves alot of credit too, he was a beast out there last night, and if he plays that way the rest of the playoffs I dont see us losing.
Also I forget-didnt clay get shut out the first time we played atlanta? If so that makes his performance even more impressive.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, he was special teams captain a few weeks back. He's working his way up. LOL!!

Naw, I think he will always be just a roster filler. Even last week he was burned by Jackson.

I digress. Back to Tramonster!!!! <3

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was absolutely horrible in the preseason. Another reason to get rid of the 4 fake games that they charge full price. It's robbery, pure and simple.