Transportation to/from the stadium?

Parabol

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, a few of my friends and I are Packer fans living in MA and we are going to come out and see them against the Seahawks at the end of december. We plan to fly to green bay to arrive early the morning of the game, and then leave late that night. I was just wondering if there is transportation from the airport to the field and back. Thanks.

Edit: I mean like if there is a local taxi service. Just to get within walking distance of the field, and then afterwards we'd like to visit the Brett Favre Steakhouse, and call one from there.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Parabol-
Here are two taxi services in Green Bay which can get you from Airport to Lambeau and back to Airport.

Bay City Transport -complete airport service

432-3456

Asto Taxi - Your airport specailist
499-9119

You will be in Green Bay at late December- Take you warmest winter clothing with you. It could be cold our there at Lasmbeau. i would advise renting a folding Stadium chair with a back on it out a lambeau field. Rental cost $6.00, and well worth it. It will give you a comfortable chair with a back support. It will insure you get full width of your aluminum bleecher seating . With every body wearing thick winter clothing, makes rather tight seating space in winter wthout a folding stadium chair .

Need any more Information about Green Bay , Lambeau Field or the Packers. Just ask! Have a good time in Green Bay at Lambeau Field in December.

Phil located in DePere, Wi . located just 5 miles from Lambeau Field

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
FYi you rent that chair at the stadium and when done you leave on the seat

I am not sure how buys the taxis are on game days..maybe call them to get an idea? for price and etc?

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there are cabs right at austun strauble for every flight ( just grab your bag and head out the front doors ,, they will be waiting in the seconed lane from the front door ) .. i used to work at austun strauble ... as for when you leave the game ,,, id suggest going anywhere els to call a cab ... Krolls or anywhere ,, the traffic is pritty thick after the game ...

Members online

Latest posts