1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tramon Williams may play the nickel

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greg C., Jan 10, 2008.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    According to this article, as well as an article in the GB Press Gazette, Tramon Williams may be playing nickel back on Saturday, as Will Blackmon has not practiced yet this week. Williams will also return punts if Blackmon can't play at all.

What I found odd about this article is that there's no mention of Jarrett Bush. I wonder if he's still hurt, or if he got demoted.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=705115

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I think it shows how much improvement Williams has shown over the course of the season, he not only beat out Bush, but FA Walker as well.

Returning punts probably didn't hurt either.. I think the game day actives will be max oline and Dline participants.. so Bush or Walker might not be active either. ?

3. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    maybe it was the play he did against the lions top wr the guy thought he had the ball williams let him know different