Training Camp Pics

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our 1st day at training camp. Actually we had the whole family with and just caught the bike rides and a few minutes of practice as the bleachers were packed. We went back a couple days later and got decent seats - haven't uploaded those pics yet.

Packers Training Camp I

Reaction score
Sweet pics guys!

I'm glad you, Heather, and your family were able to have a blast.

A bit of a side note:
- How on earth does John Jolly ride such a small bike without breaking it? :-?

- Bubba looked so different in his picture, I didn't recognize him at all.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. I dunno how some of those guys would make it if the ride wasn't downhill! The poor tires sure take a beating too - different from the 10 yr old that rode the thing over.

It's funny - I noticed that since they do have to bend their legs so far out they actually look larger on the practice field than they do 5 feet away on a bike!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Sweet pics guys!

I'm glad you, Heather, and your family were able to have a blast.

A bit of a side note:
- How on earth does John Jolly ride such a small bike without breaking it? :-?

- Bubba looked so different in his picture, I didn't recognize him at all.
I'm 100% sure thats not Bubba Franks. I'm not sure who that is.
I know it looks like "88" on his jersey, but i have seen Bubba up close, and thats not him. (Now i have to figure out WHO it is!)When i do, i'll try to post it!
GREAT photos by the way Edder!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok......i'm not sure, but i THINK it might be #98, Rory Johnson, a rookie linebacker.
Anybody else have any idea? I think thats who it is, but the only pic i have of him is real small in the Packers media guide.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok......i'm not sure, but i THINK it might be #98, Rory Johnson, a rookie linebacker.
Anybody else have any idea? I think thats who it is, but the only pic i have of him is real small in the Packers media guide.

You certainly could be right Cheesey. Jersey was a bit wrinkled so I did my best.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They actually belong to local (or perhaps not so local) kids. They sign up through the day to have a player ride from the stadium to the practice field. I'd heard of it for years but it was cool to really see 'em doing it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

You certainly could be right Cheesey. Jersey was a bit wrinkled so I did my best.
Oh, i understand Edder! It DOES look like "88" to me too! I just have seen big Bubba up REAL close, so thats why i know. I have a photo of him somewhere. If i can find it, i'll post it.

Members online

Latest posts