Trade UP!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was T.T.

I would note that Washington with the number SIX pick does not have a second or third round pick at all. They may want to trade down so I would offer to trade up. I would do it now!

T.T. should offer the Redskins our second and third rounders for their first round pick. They could bite...

Packers would then pick 6th and 16th.

Imagine!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it will ever happen, but a man can dream cant he?? I think we are fine where we are.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the 6th overall gives more value than our 2nd and 3rd in this draft. We need several quality players and we are in perfect position to get some with our four first picks.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the 6th overall gives more value than our 2nd and 3rd in this draft. We need several quality players and we are in perfect position to get some with our four first picks.

Green Bay needs more value and that's awful value for the 6th overall pick. Washington fans would be rioting and rightfully so. Green Bay would have to throw in our 16th pick and a 2nd or 3rd to move up 10 spots.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont think moving up would even be considered at all unless adrian peterson is available at 6.

you have a great point in maybe washington would switch with us. but it would be for our 16th and a 3rd or 4th at the very least.

adrian will go in the top 5 and make all this moot. we will pick 16 or move down to aquire more picks. im just hoping for a draft half as good as last years and we will be gravy. this years draft is shaping up to be deeper than most thought at the end of last year.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, I guarantee TT will not trade up. Adrian Peterson isn't Reggie Bush II, as much as OU fans would like us to believe. TT will take the best option available, whether that be a trade offer to move down, or the best player still on the board.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be stunned if TT ever traded up. IMO, as good as some of these guys are or could be, I don't see the talent that would cause TT to change his M.O. Bush last year couldn't even do it. We're not yet at the point where ONE player will be the difference between SB or not. We may well reach that point in two years.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea, however...

NO GM WOULD EVER TRADE A TOP 10 PICK FOR A 2ND AND A 3RD. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OBSCENE AND WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Jesus, now that I got that out of my system...

Even a trade up to 6 using the 16th overall would require our 2 and 3, and according to the draft value chart that just about every GM at least looks at, the 6th overall still holds more value than our top 3 picks combined.

However, a trade up to 8 or lower to nab Peterson if he falls that far is not outside of the realm of possiblility. Regardless, I'd rather see BPA at 16, with other needs filled in the 2nd and 3rd than just the 6th overall.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to the draft value chart on Redzone.com the 6th pick is worth about 1600 and the second round picks between four and five hundred and the third less. So we would be giving them 1000 for 1600, doubt they would do that. We would have to give our first and second to have equal value.

Members online