Trade idea: Fred Davis

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reaction score
We didnt rely on a TE that year we won a SB, because we still had Jennings at #1, Jones at #3, Driver at #4.
Things have changed for the worse.
Should I be worried or happy that Boykin is our 2nd best receiver going into this next game? I have mixed feelings!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Should I be worried or happy that Boykin is our 2nd best receiver going into this next game? I have mixed feelings!

Well.....

Boykin in 2 games --- 9 catches 146 yards 1 td

Jennings in 6 games--- 24 catches 327 yards 2 tds

Reaction score
Well.....

Boykin in 2 games --- 9 catches 146 yards 1 td

Jennings in 6 games--- 24 catches 327 yards 2 tds
Exactly... I think Boykin will be special... Jennings is already regretting his decision to go to the Vikings. It's just sad to know that we will have Cobb, Finley, and Jones all out for at least a couple more weeks. (and until week 16 to get all 3 back)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tony Scheffler was just released 3 minutes ago... Here we go
My best friend is friend's with Scheffler, and he immediately had the Chiefs and Bears knocking on his door.
Said we were never in the sweepstakes, which is believable as we don't bid on players usually.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No interest. He isnt that good of a player. I would rather see our other guys get the reps.

12theTruth

McCarthy said it himself you can't replace JerMichael Finley--- translation... our backups aren't nearly as good.

Going into the season no one would believe it if you had said the Packers would be winning games with their defense as we have been doing.

Finley's loss will be huge, especially against opponents like the Saints(? possible playoff encounter) and the Seahawks.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Don't know, I really dont follow guys once they are removed from our team. But, if he took some of the injury bigs with him, I wouldnt doubt that he got hurt. lol
Coming back from an ankle injury according to Bucs.

Odds Jennings trips while leaving entering Lambeau and dislocates a shoulder taking him out of the game?

Members online

Latest posts