Trade for Eli Manning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPackfan..

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants are finished for the year anyway. Manning could pick up the Packers offense quickly since MacAdoo's system is similar to MM's.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. Let's just take our high draft pick and hopefully a new coaching staff. We don't need someone out there trying to win games, since the coaches clearly don't want to.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not going to but could this happen?
Eli does have a contract with the Giants.
Would it allow him to go to any other team he wants to anytime during the season?

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley is about to heat up and we're about to go on a tear. Yeah, I said it. I've read nothing but negative stuff (understandably) lately so I thought I'd interject some positive mo. In reality this next game is the whole ball of wax in my eyes. 2 weeks to prepare and tweak the offense to BH's skill-set. Offensive line has a chance to be fully intact for once. AJones appears to be the real deal. I want to say something good about the D right here but don't want to lose all credibility. But seriously, 2 weeks to prepare for a division rival, at home, is as good as it's going to get the rest of the way. If BH plays well and we get a W, I'll be feeling fairly decent about our chances of salvaging the season. If we lay an egg, look out. Either way... G P G !!!

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rich Campbell is available, and just as likely to end up in Green Bay as Eli Manning.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever happened to that guy who got addicted to pain killers and vowed to stick it to the team after they showed him the door? Lets ask Greta Van Susteren.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts