Trade Favre for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's try something new.

Your the GM. What number draft pick would it take for you to trade Favre away?

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If NY Jets said that they would trade their #1 this year for Favre, you wouldn't do it? Is that because you are loyal to Favre or because you think that he is better than what you can get in the draft?

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a big Chi Bulls fan. I am not sure if I would have ever traded Jordan. He retired before he started to decline, so I am not sure you can compare the two.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
which retirement are you referring to? cuz he was definitely on his way downhill by retirement #3. Jordan was much more on the decline by the year prior to his final one than brett is right now.

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was talking retirement #2. Yes, he was way picking up steam downhill by #3. Good point.
btw - I believe that retirement #1 was because he was hit with a 1 year suspension for gambling. That was when he retired after the first 3 championships. I believe he was caught and the NBA wanted to keep the star player from being tarnished, so they struck up a deal with him to keep it a secret.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, Favre is god, thats what I said. In all honesty I just couldn't see it ever happening. Trading away the face of GB for an unproven player would just be classless. I have never seen a Franchise QB treated that way. If Brett said he wanted to go somewhere else, it may be a different story. You can't trade Brett period, unless he suggests he wants to go elsewhere. The thought of it disgusts me.

It's funny how Tro just follows me around posting stuff of no importance right after mine. Way to contribute man! I am glad I bother you so much that you feel the need to do that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kind of like that time i said i was done with you in a thread, but you kept at it, right? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

oh, and on topic, favre wont be traded

OP
OP

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, that was what I wanted to see. WOuld GB fans with the power of GM, trade away the "Franchise QB". I like the Bears, and I would trade any of our QB's for anything in the first round, but I don't think it has the same meaning.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, TRO you seem to like to "be done" with threads when you get backed in a corner.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still waiting for your IM so i can give you the jezuzjuize treatment.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Trade Favre to an AFC team ONLY.
Packers get a 1st round this year and 2nd round next year with a upper tier OL in which we have to redo his contract to eat up salary cap space.

Nothing less and even that is pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts