Tracking the #1 seed

Reaction score
The Saints haven't been eliminated yet, they have a 39% chance of making it in. I actually would welcome the chance to play them again. I don't think they or the Packers are the same teams that we saw in Week 1.
The teams that would concern me the most in the playoffs are those with both an above average Defense and good O rushing attack.
As far as who’s left in our Conference?
Eagles, Arizona, Cowboys, Tampa and SF (in that order)

Yet none put fear into our mind.

I’ll say it again, we are beatable , but hard to beat.
However, if we start netting players going into the Divisional. J’aire or Z in particular and if we can get some good fortune on the covid front?
We are going to absolutely steam roll our way to the SuperBowl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

I have yet to attend a game that the Packers lost. This year I added my lone road game and a win (barely) in Cincinnati to that.

It's amazing the Packers are 76-18-2 at home since 2010 but 0-3 over that period when I'm at Lambeau.

With that being said, there's no need to worry as I won't be able to make a trip to a Packers game this season.

Yup and I could be wrong, but I thought I read that the Packers have played the 4th toughest schedule. So all those Skip Bayless's out there that just can't admit that Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are pretty good.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

According to strength of schedule the Packers had the 20th toughest in the league.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
The teams that would concern me the most in the playoffs are those with both an above average Defense and good O rushing attack.
As far as who’s left in our Conference?
Eagles, Arizona, Cowboys, Tampa and SF (in that order)

Yet none put fear into our mind.

I’ll say it again, we are beatable , but hard to beat.
However, if we start netting players going into the Divisional. J’aire or Z in particular and if we can get some good fortune on the covid front?
We are going to absolutely steam roll our way to the SuperBowl.
I think it will be LA or TB making it to the NFC Championship again. I don't think the Eagles can get by LA. SF is the 6 seed right now, but have to play LA in the last game. The Saints might jump them if they beat Atlanta. I don't think that the Saints, SF or the Eagles get by LA. It would be nice if they knocked them off though. I think it is lining up for Dallas to make a trip to Lambeau. I think that would be pretty epic.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
According to strength of schedule the Packers had the 20th toughest in the league.
Thanks, must have been an old article I read. I just did a search and this site says the Packers SOS is currently at 22nd? With the Lions being their last regular season game, that will obviously go rise closer to 30.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Thanks, must have been an old article I read. I just did a search and this site says the Packers SOS is currently at 22nd? With the Lions being their last regular season game, that will obviously go rise closer to 30.

The NFC North stinks this season. Should have been a clean sweep again.

D

Deleted member 6794

Wait and you aren't banned from the City? ;)

Well, COVID-19 travel restrictions have prevented me from making a trip to Green Bay the last two seasons, so the Packers had that going for them ;)

But watch out, I'm planning on making it to at least one game next year.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, COVID-19 travel restrictions have prevented me from making a trip to Green Bay the last two seasons, so the Packers had that going for them ;)

But watch out, I'm planning on making it to at least one game next year.
That's fine as long as its the Chiefs. I'm assuming a loss to an AFC team would hurt less and the Chiefs might be a game we might lose anyway.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That's fine as long as its the Chiefs. I'm assuming a loss to an AFC team would hurt less and the Chiefs might be a game we might lose anyway.
We won't play the Chiefs next season.

NFC South is Tampa and AFC South is Tennessee.
The only unknown besides dates is Rams or Cardinals for the last home game.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks, I think I looked at the 2023 season.

D

Deleted member 6794

Mid August is a beautiful time to sneak in a Packer game and check out the City. You will get to see a variety of Packers play in the game too. :)

Be careful what you wish for. The last time I was in Green Bay was in May of 2018. The following season the Packers went 6-9-1, missed the playoffs and fired a head coach during the season for the first time in franchise history ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. The last time I was in Green Bay was in May of 2018. The following season the Packers went 6-9-1, missed the playoffs and fired a head coach during the season for the first time in franchise history ;)
Hmmmm...first it sounded like you were only a "per game jinx", now it sounds like you carry some sort of Cheese kryptonite, with lasting effects of up to a year.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Just looked at this again. Next season's home schedule features 3 or 4 division champions. Depends on if the Bellicheats don't win it for once.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Feb 4? 9? I heard an announcement was going to be made on some day in Feb
I think there is a league meeting at the SB. Or owners meeting soon thereafter. Also could usurp the league awards program.
I GOT IT!! Announce it at halftime of the probowl with big lead up fanfare so more than 18 people watch the game.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington will announce it's new nickname on February 2.
They're announcing it on Groundhogs Day. I guess that mean's they'll be calling them something like Snyder's Squirrels. Maybe Dan's Dandys. Washington Disgrace. DC Dummies.

We probably all have a tag or two we could put on them.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington will announce it's new nickname on February 2.
and if they see their shadow we are going to have 6 more weeks of _____. Fill in the blank.

I'll start with Aaron Rodgers drama. Nah, that's too obvious plus its probably going to be a lot more than 6 weeks.

Antonio Brown tantrums?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts