Tournament Bracket: Join the PackerForum Bracket!

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Old Dominion! We're gonna beat Butler and then knock off #1 seed Pittsburgh!

Oh and thank you for starting this! I was wondering if we were going to do this.

OP
OP
brett2520

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, might as well have some fun while the NFL tries to depress us into thinking no football, then wow, become the saviors when they announce a new CBA sometime.

Matty Flynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, I'm trying to make an account for ESPN but it won't let me! When I fill in the Human Verification words and I hit finish it says I didn't fill it in!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Chalk is picking all favorites. If you have 4 1 seeds in the Final Four, you're considered to have "gone chalk".

Unless you're talking about "Rock chalk, Jayhawk", which is basically just a Kansas fan's way of saying "Go Jayhawks".

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See, that's what i figured. I'm writing an article for my university newspaper on march madness brackets, so i will definitely throw in going with the chalk or whatever context it's used lol

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in. Even playing my "official" bracket. My 11-year-old"s bracket under my account is whipping me again this year.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should all be ashamed! I am an Aussie who knows nothing of U.S. College Basketball and yet I won our league. I chose the boilermakers to beat Uconn in the final because my boiler on my espresso machine died and I had to replace it, it seemed like a sign if you will.
Either way, I should not have won. :p

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch about 50 college basketball games a year before the NCAA tournament(30 of which were Kansas admittedly). I always seem to loose to to the person who watches maybe five games. Never seems to fail lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts