1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tough Life Questions with Tromadz: Question #1

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Aug 10, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Is "Metrosexual" another word for "french?"

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard it was actually another word for "David Beckham".

3. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, the proper definition for french (notice no capital F) came from Homer Simpson...."Cheese eating surrender monkeys".

Bunch of Nancies...."Take our country and cities....do with our women what you wish...but please don't hurt us or disrupt our leisure."

As I have said before...members of the French Resistance must have been getting awful lucky after the war...because no woman would want a turd that gave them away to an enemy to be abused.

That said, metro...let's break down the word....me - tro. Trom....me-trom...yes, the riddle is solved.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't know.....but i think the french flag should just be a big patch of WHITE to save time.
    You know what the hardest job in France is????........Deoderant salesman! :lol:
    Or.........."Ladie's Shaver" salesman!

But really, we shouldn't be so hard on them, after all, look at all the great things we got from them! "French" fries! "French" toast! "French" bread! :wink:

5. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesey, I am having flashbacks of the movie "Better off Dead" with John Cusack. His mom prepares a "french" meal for an exchange student from france with all the foods mentioned in your post.

Funny stuff.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You know digs............i didn't know the name of that movie, but NOW i remember seeing it! She was trying to be so sweet, and it was SO dumb!
    I can even see the actress that played her, but i can't think of her name. Guess i'm gonna have to do some searching now! See what you went and did??? :lol: Wait.....was it Kim Darby???? I think so!!! She played the girl with John Wayne in "True Grit!" I THINK i'm right. Man.......how did i remember that? I swear, i should get into one of those "Trivia" contests, cause i remember the most USELESS stuff from old movies and TV.

7. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was Edie McClurgh. Better known as the secretary in Ferris Bueller's Day Off...and more importantly, as Herb Tarlick's ditzy wife in WKRP in Cincinnati.

"Herb, Herb.....go out and cut the grass, or no num-nums".

8. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought it meant that your were hetrosexual, but will joke around about being gay.

9. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It means that you are a heterosexual that will often dress, eat, style your hair, etc. like a gay man.

10. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought it ment someone who had sex while watching the MET's play :lol:

11. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    No homosexual is another word for french

12. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm...i don't believe i've ever HAD a metrosexual...yet!!! :)

13. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think your husband will be glad to know you've never "had" a metrosexual too! :lol:

14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey now A-DAP...get your mind outta the gutter...i thought it was a new candy bar or potato chip...yeah, yeah, that's it!! :wink:

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I was SURE i was right.....and guess what, i WAS right. It WAS Kim Darby. (I had a crush on her when i was a kid) Anyway, i went to IMDB which is the movie web site, and it has Kim Darby playing the part of "Jenny Meyer", Cusack's Mom.
    Now, i wouldn't have remembered the name of the film, but i had her right! :wink: