1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Torn Packer Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tonyftucker, Sep 29, 2009.

1. tonyftucker

tonyftucker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone,

I'm new to the fourm format and will probably need a sec to figure out how this works. I love watching Packer Football but must admit that I am an equally big Favre fan. I have been torn on who I would cheer for, so i have decided to watch and cheer for no one. As much as I love the Packers, I can't help but have positive thoughts about my favorite athlete ever. I take a lot of crap from packer fans and don't expect much different treatment from many in this fourm. I wrote my latest article trying to describe how i felt. If you get a sec please check it out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/263510-packers-fan-torn-due-to-un-favre-getable-memories

Thanks

Tony

2. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    It is your choice to cheer for whomever you wish. Believe me you are not the only one who still likes Favre but it is almost considered blasphemy to still cheer for him here in Wisconsin but these feelings will subside in a few years after he has retired. For now just continue your enjoyment of watching him and welcome to the forum.

3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +306
    Welcome to the site, and why is that link going through the MySpace external linking system? Why not link directly to it?

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Hey Welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay and post often

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,969
    That is odd....The day he posted it I clicked on it and I am 99% sure it went right to the site and not through myspace.

6. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Come on over to the Vikes we will make room for you on the bandwagon!