Tori Gurley (WR, South Carolina)

DCEBB2011

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]South Carolina wide receiver Tori Gurley said Sunday that he will enter the 2011 NFL draft. "This was the most difficult decision of my life for many reasons," Gurley said. "My years at the University of South Carolina were the best years of my life. I fulfilled a lifelong dream to play under a Hall of Fame coach in Steve Spurrier and being a part of the Gamecock nation. "I will forever be grateful to Coach Spurrier for my significant development as a player and a person and giving me the opportunity to play for him and to fulfill my dream of pursuing a career in the NFL." Gurley, a 6-foot-5, 230-pound redshirt sophomore, finished with 44 receptions for 465 yards and four touchdowns. Gurley was one of the nation's most sure-handed receivers with no drops the entire season. - Joe Schad, ESPN

Gurley is a redshirt soph with great size (6-4, 230) but less than average speed (4.63e). In fact, some scouts expect him to gain some weight to play TE in the NFL. He would be a possession WR in the NFL who will use his large frame and reliable hands to outposition defensive backs. He is our 11th best sophomore WR but will not be drafted that high. At best, he could be a 4th rounder. Some teams will pass on him because of concerns over his lack of great speed.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_jFW7yqSE8]YouTube - 2011 combine workout: Tori Gurley[/ame]

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvbQRcr2UzQ]YouTube - Tori Gurley RS Freshman Highlight Film USC Wr #81[/ame]
Warning crappy music.

Members online

Latest posts