Top Reciever trio in the NFL!!!

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez guys, quit peeing in the cornflakes and run with it!!

Yeah, NE's numbers are better, but I still like our recievers better.. There younger, quicker, better character, and darnit, good looking too! hehehe

How about the "TD Crew" as in Triple Dilema?

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, those NE numbers are crazy, and yet Favre is still averaging more yards passing per game than Brady. I guess he spreads it around that much more.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New England has played one more game, let's see how the #'s compare after this week, Brett and the boys should put up some pretty good stats against Minny, NE on bye.
I think I saw a stat where Brett is averaging more yds. per game than Brady. Anyone have that,it was something like 302 for Brett and 287 for Brady.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
New England has played one more game, let's see how the #'s compare after this week, Brett and the boys should put up some pretty good stats against Minny, NE on bye.
I think I saw a stat where Brett is averaging more yds. per game than Brady. Anyone have that,it was something like 302 for Brett and 287 for Brady.

Yes to date.. Brett has the highest YPG average..

Favre 300.8
Brady 298.4

Another interesting stat.. Brett has 10 passes of over 40+ yards.. Brady has the next highest with 6.. I think these receivers have enough speed. :p

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, those NE numbers are crazy, and yet Favre is still averaging more yards passing per game than Brady. I guess he spreads it around that much more.

Yes. Brett spreads it around more than Brady. I think Lee is probably pretty far above their TEs.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MassPackersFan said:

Yes. Brett spreads it around more than Brady. I think Lee is probably pretty far above their TEs.

Ben Watson is pretty damn good. He's just a big step below what Moss, Welker, and Stallworth can do so he isn't seeing the ball as much this year.

Watson's season last year is very comparable to what Lee is doing this year.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
MassPackersFan said:

Ben Watson is pretty damn good. He's just a big step below what Moss, Welker, and Stallworth can do so he isn't seeing the ball as much this year.

Watson's season last year is very comparable to what Lee is doing this year.

Heh. I worded that incorrectly.
What I meant is that Lee is getting much better stats. I'm not comparing talent level.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's give some props to Ruvell Martin as well. Even though he is our 4th receiver that guy does nothing but make plays and catch the ball. I know he isn't even the best WR on our team but he has been very solid this year when Favre looks his way.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok. If trio is the word for three people, what's the word for 5 people?

We have five good receivers. I'm really liking R Martin and Robinson has returned with a vengeance. I loved that heads up play where he did an army crawl for a first down.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'm saying it again. Although people don't give Ru-Mart (sorry, just seems the thing to do, shortening names like that) all that much credit, when his number has been called, he has answered said call.

Throw in K-Rob (there I go again), and IMHO, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson and Martin is the best 1-5, pound for pound in the league!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Martin saved the Packers in the Viking game last season I remember. I remember thinking... who is that guy? Since that game, I have heard his name more and more and he keeps making big plays when they call upon him.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no doubt.... i cant even think of a team besides the patriots with 3 legitimate recievers, and the packers have 5.......

lovin the year and watchin the magic before my eyes

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think GB has the best set of receivers in the NFL not including the Patriots. I would probably go New England 1 but the Pack are 1A.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really didn't like James Jones (I preferred Aundrae Allison :oops: ) because of Allisons 4.3 and Jones 4.6

I feel stupid now because I love JJ and GJ is really stepping up, DD as been shadowed but I'm waiting for him to step up and have a huge game soon. With a (rejuvinated) Old man Favre throwing to these three guys (with Help from Ruvell Martin, Donald Lee, and K-Rob) The Pack have been able to step in and get things done.

Plus the way the running game looked today against a good D really impressed me, I hope Ryan Grant continues with that success.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is(in my oppinion), it dosen't matter who Brett throwes it to... Cause all of them are THAT good. That's what I like about it. Ruvell showed that yesterday - great game for him - and Donald Lee keeps showing good hands.

And Bubba, when healthy, has been quite consistent this year aswell. So now it's not just 3-5 receivers you'll have to worry about, but it's the RB and the TE's aswell... on top of that, Korey Hall if he's running a route.

Edit: Ohh yeah, and credit to Grant. I have confidence in him now, which I did not have before the game yesterday. Go Ryan!!

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no doubt.... i cant even think of a team besides the patriots with 3 legitimate recievers, and the packers have 5.......

lovin the year and watchin the magic before my eyes

Bengals with Chad Johnson, TJ, and now Chris Henry.

Members online

Latest posts