Top Reciever trio in the NFL!!!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all three packer recievers are in the top 20 in recieving yards. Just heard it on the local milwaukee TV. Jennings, Driver, Jones.

We need a nickname for these three guys. anyone?

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, how about 3-Pack, Dynamic Trio, Triple Burn or broken fingers?

Hummm.... I think I'd go with Three Amigos....

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the NFC, not the entire NFL.

Here are their rankings in the NFC in terms of receiving yards:

DD 12th
GJ 17th
JJ 20th

And lets not forget Donald Lee, who is right on their tails at 23rd.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all three packer recievers are in the top 20 in recieving yards. Just heard it on the local milwaukee TV. Jennings, Driver, Jones.

We need a nickname for these three guys. anyone?

Trippster - Do you have time to compare our stats with the Pats' WR stats? I'd love to see the comparison. Our top 3 vs theirs.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Now with Koren back, to we incorporate all four?

Four of a kind? Unstoppable? PWN3D!!!!!

=)

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
if anyone suggests "the three amigos" i'll jump through the computer screen and kill you.

Check out the PF midseason thread... :)

If Robinson comes along.. won't need to worry about the triplets.. :)

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this was a thread about Wade, Ferguson, and Rice. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not the top receiving trio. Very good, but not the very best.

Not to rain on the parade, but of the reason why they're doing spectacular on the statboard is the fact that we don't have a running game.

There's also this team, called the New England Patriots who signed three receivers in the off-season, and now they're playing crazy football. Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Donte Stallworth. They're not just names either.

Do I love Driver, Jennings, and Jones? Absolutely. I'm enamored by Koren Robinson too. But we don't have the best trio in the league.

Best trio in the NFC for sure.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I don't agree with your point man. The fact that our passing game is so good without a running game is even more amazing to me. Teams pretty much KNOW that we are going to pass, yet we still succeed. If we had a running game, it would make our passing game even more dangerous, in my opinion.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I don't agree with your point man. The fact that our passing game is so good without a running game is even more amazing to me. Teams pretty much KNOW that we are going to pass, yet we still succeed. If we had a running game, it would make our passing game even more dangerous, in my opinion.

If you are using numbers to support the argument as in all three being in the top 20.. there are some "ya butts" in there...

But I agree with you.. better the running game the more lethal the passing game will be even if the numbers in terms of yards are down.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not the top receiving trio. Very good, but not the very best.

Not to rain on the parade, but of the reason why they're doing spectacular on the statboard is the fact that we don't have a running game.

There's also this team, called the New England Patriots who signed three receivers in the off-season, and now they're playing crazy football. Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Donte Stallworth. They're not just names either.

Do I love Driver, Jennings, and Jones? Absolutely. I'm enamored by Koren Robinson too. But we don't have the best trio in the league.

Best trio in the NFC for sure.

Yeah, unfortunately, I looked up the stats and we're not best in the NFL. :(

Us:
Driver 44-539-2
Jennings 23-454-6
Jones 29-432-2

NE:
Moss 56-924-12
Welker 61-651-7
Stallworth 28-453-3

Members online

Latest posts