Top RB's

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
If you are doing a league with rushing yards inclued, the Bus really isn't what you want.

well all of the fantasy leagues give a small number of points for yardage. Bus was great last year for fantasy. after the 4th or 5th game they kept punching him in from the 2 yard line. he had more than a few 2 TD games with about 5 yards total.

of course it always depends on how they use him this year. i was fortunate enough to pick him up off waivers last year. didn't have to draft him.

LT
Alexander
C Martin
Holmes despite last years injury, he'll be fine.
Stephen Jackson will have a great year
Julius Jones could be a steal depending on how long he stays on the board
Mcgahee should have an even better year, Henry is on the way out.
everybody forgets about Davis. he's a sleeper.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrow, I agree with LT and Alexander as 1 & 2 (if you are ranking them that way), But I believe Martin will not have the same year he did last year.Julius Jones does look decent, but another Jones- Kevin, will probably do better than him.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Arrow, I agree with LT and Alexander as 1 & 2 (if you are ranking them that way), But I believe Martin will not have the same year he did last year.Julius Jones does look decent, but another Jones- Kevin, will probably do better than him.

yeah that list was in no particular order.

i blanked on Kevin Jones, he should have a great year. outstanding back indeed. really patient, and a smart runner as well.

with the way Parcells runs his offense, i think Julius will have a breakout year given he stays healthy...even with Bledsoe behind center. good call on Kevin though.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Tomlinson
2. Alexander
3. Holmes
4. J. Lewis
5. McGahee
6. James
7. Portis
8. McAllister
9. D. Davis