Top coaches in the league

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher is the best coach in the league. The guy gets the best from his players no matter what.

best coach in the league but doesnt have a ring? C'mon man!

as far as albert haynesworth he just busted his *** til he got paid. Plus he made it pretty clear he did want to play in that type of D.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score

as far as albert haynesworth he just busted his *** til he got paid. Plus he made it pretty clear he did want to play in that type of D.
Haynesworth is just a big ol cry baby. Give me 100 million dollars and I would have been in the best shape any man has ever been in. Early to practice.......... last to leave.........and I'd even clean the F'n toilets before I went home. lol

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We have to stop with the whole "rings make you the best" idea. Numerous football experts put Fisher at the top of coaching lists. The guy went to the Super Bowl and lost by a half yard.

Dan Marino is in the top 2 of every QB statistic, but doesn't have a ring... I guess he's a bum. So are Barry Sanders and Jim Kelly.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have to stop with the whole "rings make you the best" idea. Numerous football experts put Fisher at the top of coaching lists. The guy went to the Super Bowl and lost by a half yard.

Dan Marino is in the top 2 of every QB statistic, but doesn't have a ring... I guess he's a bum. So are Barry Sanders and Jim Kelly.

I wouldnt put Dan in the top 10 Qbs of all time. And Kelly wouldnt make top 15. Comparing SBs for RBs is a little different but Barry wasnt a "big game" back. Well none of the people you listed did well in any big games. Dan was terrible in the post season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher currently ranked #3 NFL coach by people who get paid to know football.

Sideline to sideline: Who's the best NFL coach? - NFL - Sporting News

I like how #23 has coached 1 nfl game in the past what 10 years?

I agree with the first two. I really like Tomlin as well. I think the first two are undebatable and the rest is just opinion.

Oddly enough Childress has done something very few coaches have done, improve the team record 4 years straight. Still think he isnt one of the better coaches in the league but maybe its just bc of the way he lets favre run the show and the cross dressing, that I feel that way.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by longtimefan
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Same place that gave TT GM of the year

So is Jeff Fisher garbage then?

I don't get why everything I say in this forum is dismissed as ****.

Ummmmmm

Who said that? One issue YOU have is you tend to put words in people's mouths..

Here is what I thought..

You said by people in the know or something about how well they know football..

When Ted won GM of the year people dismissed it because it was Sporting News...So you saying they know their stuff, made me think of those people that think Sporting News sucks.

Now I hope your ego feels better now..Next time dont think so negative of your fellow posters ok?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mike Shanahan is by far my favorite from that list. And I think #4 is a little low for him. I'd put him at #2 behind Belichick.

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummmmmm

Who said that? One issue YOU have is you tend to put words in people's mouths..

Here is what I thought..

You said by people in the know or something about how well they know football..

When Ted won GM of the year people dismissed it because it was Sporting News...So you saying they know their stuff, made me think of those people that think Sporting News sucks.

Now I hope your ego feels better now..Next time dont think so negative of your fellow posters ok?

I don't think negatively about other posters. It just gets a little old when everything I say is challenged with ridiculously general remarks.

I'd trade MM for Fisher in a heartbeat.

Members online

Latest posts